Modern Device Management
In today's "office-less office," workers' productivity is closely tied to their devices. With modern device management, you can remotely provision, track, manage and protect your evolving enterprise device while improving the end-user experience.
Streamline UEM Migration with Unisys Exodus
Migrating your device management system to a new unified endpoint management (UEM) provider or tenant is no small feat. Simplify the process with Unisys Exodus for a secure, cost-effective and user-friendly migration experience. Exodus provides:
- A cloud-based management tool for real-time migration tracking
- A cloud-based infrastructure that supports flexible device migrations
- Support for a wide range of leading UEM solutions and operating systems
- The Exodus companion app, which supplies your employees with an intuitive migration experience they can complete on their own time without hindering productivity
Modern device management for complex environments
Manage and secure endpoints remotely with a single, unified solution
Deliver a streamlined end-user experience across all devices.
A unified endpoint management (UEM) solution such as Microsoft Intune or Workspace ONE enables you to centrally manage the entire lifecycle of all endpoints – from smartphones, tablets and laptops to IoT and rugged devices, wearables and peripherals – using a single cloud-native platform.
Unisys can help you optimize your UEM solution to deliver a seamless and consistent end-user experience across all devices and hybrid work environments, streamline costs and admin hours and safeguard your enterprise data. For organizations still running legacy device management systems, Unisys can help you plan and execute a stress-free migration of your devices to a modern, cloud-based UEM solution. Here’s what you gain:
- Instant onboarding for new employees on shipped laptops and devices leveraging cloud-based deployment services.
- Secure connection for hybrid workers so they can easily access enterprise resources from anywhere.
- Worker device setup, provisioning, updates, patches, resets, repurposing and recovery from anywhere for convenient, cost-effective support.
Modernize your hardware and software asset management systems
Manage assets across the entire lifecycle from procurement through disposal.
Being efficient is a priority in today’s workplace. Problematic hardware and software management systems are the direct opposite of that. Plagued by service outages, manual documentation processes, disparate monitoring tools, and limited asset lifecycle visibility, they drive costs, decrease productivity and disappoint end users.
With Unisys, you can transform and modernize your approach to hardware and software asset management. Our comprehensive suite of ITIL-based tools and processes supports benchmarking, implementation, optimization and transformation of your technology operations—as part of a subscription-based, tool-agnostic service offering.
Apply an end-to-end methodology that manages assets across the entire lifecycle from hardware procurement through disposal and software licensing to harvesting, with roles and responsibilities defined and agreed upon for every touchpoint to achieve:
- Digital transformation and modernization: Modernize your ecosystem with descriptions, maps, dependencies and workflows to implement, manage and maintain your entire infrastructure.
- A single source of truth: Aggregate data in an established configuration management database bolstered by auto-discovery tools and integrations with the other key ITIL processes and ITSM modules.
- Orchestration and automation: Collaborate with the Unisys technical automation and architect teams to leverage ML- and AI-driven automations and eliminate manual tasks.
- Governance: Standardize service delivery and management of integrated applications and workflows across all environments.
- Integration: Integrate business-critical toolsets with external business processes and applications on an ITSM platform using a standardized and unified data model.
- Insights and optimization: Leverage metrics, data analytics and reports with real-time dashboards to flag defects impacting service performance and security compliance.
- Agility and flexibility: Develop and implement tool-agnostic, agile asset management applications and workflows that can be used anywhere, anytime.
Gain better control of your devices. Give a better experience to your workers.
With Unisys Modern Device Management solutions, you can centrally and remotely manage entire fleets of devices connecting to your corporate network–including laptops, smartwatches, tablets, mobile and IoT devices, and more–while providing a seamless end-user experience.
- Gain advanced business intelligence, data management and reporting capabilities to efficiently provision, track, image, secure, deploy and manage all devices and the applications that run on them.
- Maximize security by ensuring every access request is authenticated and authorized as if it originates from an open network.
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.
Unisys product support is designed to provide world-class maintenance and proactive support for your mission-critical business operations. Learn more about Unisys Product Support.
Product Support Login
For information about Dell field services, please contact: CRCDellRequests@unisys.com
For support questions such as product latest versions, end-of-support and other related queries, please contact: Product.Support2@unisys.com
Visit our Careers site to search our latest postings and find your next career opportunity at Unisys.
Visit our Careers site in Spanish.
Visit our Careers site in Portuguese.
APPLICANTS NOTE: We will only ever contact you on email from our official @unisys.com domain, @phenompeople.com and @myworkday.com. If you receive any emails from any other domain asking for your personal information – or anything else - you should not respond to them. For more information on our hiring practices, please read this page. If you receive what appears to be Unisys communications not from unisys.com, please send an email with the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Current and Former Associate web page to find information on many of our vendors. Information is available for Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.K., and U.S. and Canada.
For any European countries not listed in the page above, please email AskHREMEA@Unisys.com
For any Asia Pacific countries not listed in the page above, please email HRAdminAPSupport@unisys.com
All employment verifications for active and former Unisys employees are conducted through The Work Number using Company Code 10654. Please contact the The Work Number at 800-996-7566. For Salary Key Authorization, dial: 800-EMP-AUTH (800-367-2884)
For additional help or questions, contact: HRSC@unisys.com
The Purchase Order Terms and Conditions site is designed for both current and potential suppliers interested in providing goods and services to Unisys. The pages within this site provide Unisys Global Procurement’s Purchase Order terms and conditions for providing those goods and services.
The Unisys Client Contract Terms site provides some of Unisys standard terms and conditions and links to related documents for the sale of products and services.
An important part of our global supply chain is our Supplier Diversity Program. This program provides guidance and support to all business units and ensures direction toward achieving company Supplier Diversity Goals.
You can also complete our online Supplier Diversity Self Certification Form.
Let us know any questions or inquiries about any of our Unisys Alliance Partners or our partner program.