Streamline UEM Migration with Unisys Exodus
Migrating your device management system to a new unified endpoint management (UEM) provider or tenant is no small feat. Simplify the process with Unisys Exodus for a secure, cost-effective and user-friendly migration experience. Exodus provides:
- A cloud-based management tool for real-time migration tracking
- A cloud-based infrastructure that supports flexible device migrations
- Support for a wide range of leading UEM solutions and operating systems
- The Exodus companion app, which supplies your employees with an intuitive migration experience they can complete on their own time without hindering productivity
Modern device management for complex environments
Manage and secure endpoints remotely with a single, unified solution
Deliver a streamlined end-user experience across all devices.
A unified endpoint management (UEM) solution such as Microsoft Intune or Workspace ONE enables you to centrally manage the entire lifecycle of all endpoints – from smartphones, tablets and laptops to IoT and rugged devices, wearables and peripherals – using a single cloud-native platform.
Unisys can help you optimize your UEM solution to deliver a seamless and consistent end-user experience across all devices and hybrid work environments, streamline costs and admin hours and safeguard your enterprise data. For organizations still running legacy device management systems, Unisys can help you plan and execute a stress-free migration of your devices to a modern, cloud-based UEM solution. Here’s what you gain:
- Instant onboarding for new employees on shipped laptops and devices leveraging cloud-based deployment services.
- Secure connection for hybrid workers so they can easily access enterprise resources from anywhere.
- Worker device setup, provisioning, updates, patches, resets, repurposing and recovery from anywhere for convenient, cost-effective support.
Gain better control. Give a better experience.
With Modern Device Management solutions from Unisys, you can centrally and remotely manage entire fleets of devices connecting to your corporate network–including laptops, smartwatches, tablets, mobile and IoT devices, and more–while providing a seamless end-user experience.
Modernize your hardware and software asset management systems
Manage assets across the entire lifecycle from procurement through disposal.
Being efficient is a priority in today’s workplace. Problematic hardware and software management systems are the direct opposite of that. Plagued by service outages, manual documentation processes, disparate monitoring tools, and limited asset lifecycle visibility, they drive costs, decrease productivity and disappoint end users.
With Unisys, you can transform and modernize your approach to hardware and software asset management. Our comprehensive suite of ITIL-based tools and processes supports benchmarking, implementation, optimization and transformation of your technology operations—as part of a subscription-based, tool-agnostic service offering.
Apply an end-to-end methodology that manages assets across the entire lifecycle from hardware procurement through disposal and software licensing to harvesting, with roles and responsibilities defined and agreed upon for every touchpoint to achieve:
- Digital transformation and modernization: Modernize your ecosystem with descriptions, maps, dependencies and workflows to implement, manage and maintain your entire infrastructure.
- A single source of truth: Aggregate data in an established configuration management database bolstered by auto-discovery tools and integrations with the other key ITIL processes and ITSM modules.
- Orchestration and automation: Collaborate with the Unisys technical automation and architect teams to leverage ML- and AI-driven automations and eliminate manual tasks.
- Governance: Standardize service delivery and management of integrated applications and workflows across all environments.
- Integration: Integrate business-critical toolsets with external business processes and applications on an ITSM platform using a standardized and unified data model.
- Insights and optimization: Leverage metrics, data analytics and reports with real-time dashboards to flag defects impacting service performance and security compliance.
- Agility and flexibility: Develop and implement tool-agnostic, agile asset management applications and workflows that can be used anywhere, anytime.
From Surviving to Thriving in Hybrid Work: How Employee Experience Defines the Digital Workplace
Are you delivering the hybrid workplace employees want? From differences in communication styles to disparities in technology, our hybrid work research report reveals where employer and employee expectations diverge and outlines how to bridge this gap for a more productive and harmonious workplace.
Device Subscription Service
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.
Please fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch.