Accelerate business growth with data insights
Power innovation with data analytics
Apply insights to guide better business decisions.
Data analytics can guide your business strategy and inform your decision-making. However, deriving insights from data – including historical data that can illuminate trends – can be challenging without a single dashboard view.
Put your data to work. With data analytics tools and capabilities, you can consolidate and visualize data and deliver insights to power decisions for individual business units as well as your entire enterprise.
Potential use cases
- Data that detects fraud or other cybersecurity threats
- Predictive intelligence on future failures of mission-critical equipment
- Insights that support actuarial modeling
- Insights on customer demand to inform the manufacturing process
- Predictive insights about customer behavior buried in marketing data and forecasts
- Customer insights, production schedules and product roadmaps to help HR adapt hiring and training processes
- Information to help personalize customer experiences
Benefits of data analytics
- Detect trends and opportunities to streamline operations and grow the business with visualizations of data
- Offer users a self-service model for easy and fast access to data analytics
- Create an analytics culture within your organization that encourages employees to measure – and improve – performance
Modernize your data
Revitalize your data infrastructure for agility and scalability.
You may be ready to adopt advanced technologies, but your data may not be. Gain the advantages you’re after – including agility, flexibility and security – by seamlessly integrating data migration with comprehensive modernization efforts.
Organizations can ensure a future-ready foundation for advanced technologies through agile and scalable Unisys Data Modernization solutions. We’ll assess your environment, study your data, recommend the right data modernization strategy and then smoothly and securely move your structured, semi-structured and unstructured enterprise data from siloed legacy databases.
Benefits of data modernization
- Increase agility and efficiency
- Improve user experience
- Manage data consumption
- Make legacy data easier to manage
- Address changing business needs
- Gain insights to drive innovation
Migrate data to new environments
Propel your business with data-driven momentum.
Data can be a powerful driver for digital transformation. But first, you must free it from the silos that are undermining its potential. It requires careful planning, mapping of data structures, and validation to ensure the data is accurately transferred and accessible in the new environment.
With Unisys Data Migration solutions, you can smoothly and securely migrate your structured, semi-structured and unstructured enterprise data. Our highly resilient frameworks and accelerators will streamline the move from siloed legacy databases, on-premises servers and third-party data repositories to an enterprise data lake or cloud database. We bring expertise from guiding thousands of data migrations in some of the most highly regulated industries.
Benefits of data migration services
- Proven expertise
- Security-first approach
- Customized accelerators to reduce deployment time
Data types you can migrate
- Structured data: Sources include relational databases, ERP systems and Excel
- Semi-structured data: Sources include data from documents, graphs, key values, web pages, zipped files, TCP/IP packets and email
- Unstructured data: Sources include social, reports, surveys, videos and images
Mitigate risk with data governance
Automate governance to satisfy regulatory requirements.
Your data deserves care throughout its lifecycle, from the moment you create it to the minute you dispose of it. Automating data governance makes it easier to satisfy regulatory requirements by helping you preserve data quality, integrity and security.
With Unisys Data Governance and Management solutions, we’ll assess your environment and share strategies for how to best capture, store and share data. Those strategies will be what works best for your organization and helps you comply with regulations. Moving data and automating data governance across all data assets can mitigate risk and boost data integrity.
- Data discovery, profiling and benchmarking
- Data quality assessment and management
- Data reviews and monitoring
- Scalable data preparation for enterprise data lakes
- Savings - Preserve storage and increase performance by aging out log data and older transactional data
- Elasticity - Gain elasticity and agility by storing data in data lakes at a fraction of the cost of siloed warehousing
- Compliance - Increase privacy, data security and compliance with robust and effective data governance
From Barriers to Breakthroughs: Unlocking Growth Opportunities with Cloud-Enabled Innovation
The next wave of digital transformation has emerged as the key enabler to foster innovation. Our latest research highlights the barriers to successful implementation and outlines the crucial actions organizations must take to unlock the full potential of their investments.
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.
Please fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch.