Enable a productive, secure and modern workplace – anywhere, anytime
Scale your infrastructure while maintaining control
Subscribe rather than buy device lifecycle management.
All businesses want to ensure that employees use the latest devices and hardware. After all, the better equipped your employees are, the more productive they can be. But how do you provide the latest technology while controlling cost, security and business continuity? Unisys Device Subscription Service (DSS) provides a solution.
DSS offers a cost-effective consumption and financing model for enterprise device lifecycle management.
- A monthly fixed-fee subscription model
- End-to-end lifecycle services from device procurement to retirement
- Latest hardware with no upfront costs
- Scalability to balance employee and organizational demands
- Proper security measures to enable employees to work from any location
Your organization can expand and adapt its digital and device offerings as needed, ensuring every employee receives the right devices and software for their individual roles. While leadership enjoys a more flexible and cost-effective sourcing model and a reduced burden on IT teams, employees will benefit from the following:
- Mobility to work from anywhere with a consistent end-user experience across devices
- Choice of best-in-class personal devices and accessories
- Technology tools that enable higher productivity with less downtime
- Flexibility to use cloud services
Learn how adopting workplace-as-a-service solutions can reinvent your digital workplace employee experience.
Adopt a zero-touch approach to IT support
Seamless IT support and accessibility for empowered teams
To deliver their best work and achieve maximum productivity, employees need rapid onboarding and seamless IT support. With the rise of remote and hybrid models, IT challenges can significantly hinder efficiency and drive up costs—especially when managing the complex logistics of device repair and replacement. This calls for a visionary and collaborative approach to IT support, transforming potential tech hurdles into opportunities for empowerment and innovation.
Unisys Touchless Experience offers a streamlined, turnkey approach to device support. Capabilities include self-service automation, smart dispensing, and integrated information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) and asset management. Touchless Experience helps ensure experience parity for employees working from on-site and remote environments or anywhere in between. Benefit from:
- Enhanced employee experience and heightened productivity
- Persona alignment
- Increased IT agility
- Cost optimization
- Comprehensive IT support options
- Heightened accessibility and alignment with diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
Learn more about how your organization can benefit from Touchless Experience.
Bring your service desk into the next generation
Give your digital workforce personalized technology services and transform the delivery process.
In today’s modern workplace, the success of a service desk interaction is defined by far more than whether the problem was fixed — it’s about the end-to-end employee experience. With Unisys Next-Generation Service Desk, you can give your digital workforce personalized technology services and transform the service delivery process from a technology-centered model to one that’s driven by end-user experience.
Unisys Next-Generation Service Desk proactively enables employees to work more efficiently with minimal interruption and helps you identify and deliver the right resolution quickly and via the preferred channel. Highlights include:
- All-in-one solution for omnichannel support
- Enables automation, identity authentication, proactive self-healing technologies and advanced analytics
- Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Provides end-users with secure, simplified, personalized and flexible access to support services
- Accessible from any device, at any time, across all channels, including phone, e-mail, web, video, chat, mobile app, service portal, augmented reality and more
Learn why the Next-Generation Service Desk earned Unisys The HDI Awards for “Best Service and Support Culture” and “Best Service and Support Organization.”
Reimagine field services for today's hybrid workplace
Provide a consumer-like experience while eliminating cost and complexity.
Although the traditional field services model has dramatically evolved to support advanced remote resolution capabilities in recent years, some technical issues still require in-person support. But organizations must reevaluate their approach to field services to better align with today’s experience-driven digital workplace needs.
Unisys Frontline Field Services provide global, best-in-class technology support services to deliver a consumer-like experience for end users while eliminating unnecessary costs and streamlining processes for your business. Frontline Field leverage:
- Remote diagnostic and remediation tools, augmented reality tools and AI-powered insights for timely resolution
- Support personnel with expertise beyond traditional PCs and mobile devices, including IoT systems, biometric devices, POS scanners and more
- IT vending machines, lockers, walk-up tech cafés and mobile apps to provide highly distributed workforces with the equipment they need, when and where they need it
- A non-contracted, badged employee system for consistent quality of service and cost savings
Discover how to reimagine field services for the digital workplace.