Every aspect of business, from the smallest touchpoint to the largest enterprise, is touched by data. Unisys helps you secure your digital assets and keep your clients trust through comprehensive Zero Trust security solutions all while complying with regulatory requirements.
Consulting services to assess cybersecurity maturity
Design a Zero Trust security strategy, working with our experts to identify your vulnerabilities and assess your cybersecurity maturity level.
As cyber connections grow, so do the risks of cyberattacks. The first step in strengthening your defenses and moving towards a Zero Trust posture is understanding exactly where you stand with your cybersecurity program. For example, do you know what’s on your network and whom? Are you aware of the cybersecurity responsibilities for each role in your organization? How will you respond to a ransomware attempt? What’s your overall exposure to compliance risk and reputational damage? Cybersecurity Consulting services can help you answer these questions, and more so you can mount the best defense against rising risks and threats.
Implementation solutions for every contingency
Deploy a Zero Trust architecture to control access, stop attacks and recover swiftly.
Traditional cybersecurity solutions are showing their cracks, which makes moving to Zero Trust a top priority. VPNs have porous security, back-ups are risk-prone, and few organizations can stop an attack in their tracks. Zero Trust is the best approach to enable your environment to address ever-changing regulations, hackers, malware and other cyber threats.
Unisys Cybersecurity Solutions enable a more secure environment and a scalable Zero Trust architecture that permits remote user access only to the resources needed, not the entire network. Modernize your cybersecurity environment to tackle your vulnerabilities and shore up your defenses to stop attacks in their place and keep your business safe.
- Always-on Access: Use micro-segmentation to control user access to applications and data – with access granted only when needed, and only for the duration required.
- Dynamic Isolation: Isolate compromised assets in a single click without the need to decommission and restart the assets after an intrusion.
- Cyber Recovery: Ensure that backup data remains clean, protected, and available to restore business operations with a unique cryptographic wrapper for the cyber recovery solution from Unisys.
- Minimized attack surface: Control user access to the devices and data needed while blocking access to other network resources.
- Faster attack response times: Prevent breaches and detect intrusions sooner and react in an instant to isolate compromised assets.
- Speedier recoveries: Set up clean rooms with confidence and restore business operations faster.
- Stronger security posture: Protect your reputation with a better approach to cybersecurity that keeps your data safe.
Managed solutions to reduce cyber risk
Optimize your Zero Trust posture with managed security services to identify vulnerabilities, recommend action, and track remediation.
As network hardware and applications continue to proliferate, identifying and managing cyber vulnerabilities can be an overwhelming job. Tools can help, but they lack business intelligence. To effectively implement Zero Trust, you need to accurately assess your network, make sense of threat data, prioritize vulnerabilities, and manage them moving forward; you need security expertise in human form. This is what Unisys delivers with our managed service offering for Threat and Vulnerability Management.
- Managed service: Protect against threats and vulnerabilities while freeing resources for other activities by tapping our seasoned professionals' Zero Trust security and industry expertise.
- Proven methodology: Use us to scan your environment, analyze the results, generate recommendations for remediation, and track the follow-through for compliance.
- Business-focused: Receive remediation recommendations from security experts who take the business context of vulnerabilities into account and prioritize responses in alignment with business needs.
- Tailored-fit: Engage with us in a way that fits how you work, aligns with your governance and compliance requirements, and seamlessly integrates with industry-leading vulnerability management tools, IT service management platforms, and configuration management databases (CMDBs).
Benefits of managed services:
- Comprehensive coverage: Fill the gaps left by a tools-only approach.
- Greater risk awareness: Continuously scan your environment and receive reports on vulnerabilities.
- Improved compliance: Access a ready-made audit trail based on reports that detail findings and remediation.
- Enhanced security posture: Achieve the peace of mind that comes with expertise and service excellence.
- Less internal burden: Free up resources for innovation and customer-facing projects relying on highly skilled and certified experts.
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.
Unisys product support is designed to provide world-class maintenance and proactive support for your mission-critical business operations. Learn more about Unisys Product Support.
Product Support Login
For information about Dell field services, please contact: CRCDellRequests@unisys.com
For support questions such as product latest versions, end-of-support and other related queries, please contact: Product.Support2@unisys.com
Visit our Careers site to search our latest postings and find your next career opportunity at Unisys.
Visit our Careers site in Spanish.
Visit our Careers site in Portuguese.
APPLICANTS NOTE: We will only ever contact you on email from our official @unisys.com domain, @phenompeople.com and @myworkday.com. If you receive any emails from any other domain asking for your personal information – or anything else - you should not respond to them. For more information on our hiring practices, please read this page. If you receive what appears to be Unisys communications not from unisys.com, please send an email with the details to email@example.com.
Please visit our Current and Former Associate web page to find information on many of our vendors. Information is available for Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.K., and U.S. and Canada.
For any European countries not listed in the page above, please email AskHREMEA@Unisys.com
For any Asia Pacific countries not listed in the page above, please email HRAdminAPSupport@unisys.com
All employment verifications for active and former Unisys employees are conducted through The Work Number using Company Code 10654. Please contact the The Work Number at 800-996-7566. For Salary Key Authorization, dial: 800-EMP-AUTH (800-367-2884)
For additional help or questions, contact: HRSC@unisys.com
The Purchase Order Terms and Conditions site is designed for both current and potential suppliers interested in providing goods and services to Unisys. The pages within this site provide Unisys Global Procurement’s Purchase Order terms and conditions for providing those goods and services.
The Unisys Client Contract Terms site provides some of Unisys standard terms and conditions and links to related documents for the sale of products and services.
An important part of our global supply chain is our Supplier Diversity Program. This program provides guidance and support to all business units and ensures direction toward achieving company Supplier Diversity Goals.
You can also complete our online Supplier Diversity Self Certification Form.
Let us know any questions or inquiries about any of our Unisys Alliance Partners or our partner program.