Driving industry performance
Every organization is unique, with specific requirements often defined by the industry in which you work. You know the opportunities and challenges very well. You also recognize the value of a technology partner like Unisys that shares your vision for what's possible.
Innovate wisely with time-tested expertise
Your vision realized
Tell us your vision. With Unisys, it's never about technology for technology's sake. Our work focuses on outcomes. We'll assess where you are on the path to realization and advise and execute to get you there, whether that means sharing best practices or implementing solutions developed by Unisys or our partners. Together, we achieve remarkable results for clients in all of the industries we serve:
Accelerate transformation, anticipate customer needs and deliver a compelling banking experience so customers choose your institution as their bank of choice. Learn more
Manage costs with precision, stimulate demand for new services, invest in the right tools and prepare for uncertainties while restoring travel confidence, refueling cargo and logistics operations and ensuring traveler safety. Learn more
Modernize your operations with cost-effective, secure digital capabilities that reduce costs and increase citizen satisfaction.
Embrace your organization's digital transformation as a vehicle to serve as a differentiator, strengthen back-office and factory operations, optimize processes and elevate the customer experience.
Realize long-term cost savings, increase collaboration, enrich student experiences and more by modernizing learning environments and operations to innovate the face of education.
Increase the scale of your organization's adoption of digital technologies by enabling virtual patient engagements and allowing a globally dispersed workforce to do their jobs remotely.
Power up your collaboration and communications environments in today's digital workplace to connect people and devices securely and effectively.
Capture increased customer demand by expanding your IT infrastructure to give your customers consistent, fast and easy shopping experiences in-store, online and through mobile channels — across multiple time zones and countries.
Financial services solutions for evolving banking operations
Deliver exceptional customer experiences, embrace disruption and revolutionize your underlying processes, capabilities and technologies.
The banking industry of the future is now. The pandemic revealed several limitations and forced digital channel adoption for banking solutions, accelerating the industry's transition to the cloud. Amid this evolution, the focus has shifted to offerings that prioritize customer experience, helping to boost client satisfaction and retention.
With Unisys, you can deliver exceptional customer experiences, embrace disruption and revolutionize your underlying processes, capabilities and technologies. Create seamless experiences across channels and an extended open banking ecosystem so you can improve time to market and productivity.
Areas of focus
- Digital Banking — Deliver the best customer experiences with an end-to-end digital banking solution. An easy-to-configure solution offers a consistent omnichannel experience that is easy to evolve and enhance with increased cybersecurity.
- Branch Banking — Reimagine your branches' digital capabilities with the most reliable and secure solution. Seamlessly offer banking services across customer-serving channels using the solution's flexible framework that can be customized to your processes and services to facilitate integrations and open banking.
- Core Banking — Enjoy the most reliable and secure core banking solutions to support your consumer, mortgage and business banking needs. Our experts have been improving and implementing core banking and mortgage solutions for more than 35 years and can become your trusted adviser for reimagining back-end processes.
Travel and transportation solutions to get digital innovation off the runway
Optimize cargo and passenger capacity, manage operations and deploy a strategy that boosts your bottom line.
The global travel and transportation industry is rapidly evolving and constantly changing. Balancing the market's instability — from high fuel costs to unexpected supply chain issues to managing a tight labor market — is no easy feat. Unisys cargo and passenger solutions provide the answer.
Unisys’ end-to-end air transportation solutions for cargo and passengers help you optimize cargo and passenger capacity, manage operations and deploy a strategy that boosts your bottom line — while you focus on running your business. With this technology, you can manage costs precisely, stimulate demand for new services, invest in the right tools and prepare for uncertainties. Here's how:
- Cargo Core — Simplify your entire shipment lifecycle with this complete suite of cargo solutions designed to serve your evolving needs.
- Cargo Mobile — Enter and access data from anywhere. This solution allows cargo staff to use handheld devices to enter and access data from anywhere at any time to enhance business outcomes.
- Cargo Portal — Connect with carriers worldwide to tap into the world's most popular multi-carrier air cargo booking portal to reduce your distribution costs and increase your visibility and revenue.
- Cargo E-Commerce — Drive the digital transformation of air cargo by making it easier to do business and deliver a first-class customer experience with a branded booking engine customized for your airline and integrated into your website.
- Cargo Connect — Enable your air-cargo supply chain partners to seamlessly integrate with the heterogenous cargo systems and achieve greater speed, safety and reliability by translating and exchanging IATA XML standard or Unisys XML-based APIs.
- Cargo In-Transit — Optimize supply chain performance with this intelligent application that reports your transportation milestone results to IATA Cargo iQ. This way, you can confidently meet your milestones by accessing proactive guidance, creating accurate route maps and managing shipment performance.
Do you want to fuel an unparalleled passenger experience?
Our modern airline Passenger Service System optimizes the air travel experience from take-off to landing and beyond. With a full range of core services — including inventory, order management, reservations, ticketing and departure control — this comprehensive, modular system can complement, enhance or replace your legacy Passenger Service System.
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.
Unisys product support is designed to provide world-class maintenance and proactive support for your mission-critical business operations. Learn more about Unisys Product Support.
Product Support Login
For information about Dell field services, please contact: CRCDellRequests@unisys.com
For support questions such as product latest versions, end-of-support and other related queries, please contact: Product.Support2@unisys.com
Visit our Careers site to search our latest postings and find your next career opportunity at Unisys.
Visit our Careers site in Spanish.
Visit our Careers site in Portuguese.
APPLICANTS NOTE: We will only ever contact you on email from our official @unisys.com domain, @phenompeople.com and @myworkday.com. If you receive any emails from any other domain asking for your personal information – or anything else - you should not respond to them. For more information on our hiring practices, please read this page. If you receive what appears to be Unisys communications not from unisys.com, please send an email with the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Current and Former Associate web page to find information on many of our vendors. Information is available for Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.K., and U.S. and Canada.
For any European countries not listed in the page above, please email AskHREMEA@Unisys.com
For any Asia Pacific countries not listed in the page above, please email HRAdminAPSupport@unisys.com
All employment verifications for active and former Unisys employees are conducted through The Work Number using Company Code 10654. Please contact the The Work Number at 800-996-7566. For Salary Key Authorization, dial: 800-EMP-AUTH (800-367-2884)
For additional help or questions, contact: HRSC@unisys.com
The Purchase Order Terms and Conditions site is designed for both current and potential suppliers interested in providing goods and services to Unisys. The pages within this site provide Unisys Global Procurement’s Purchase Order terms and conditions for providing those goods and services.
The Unisys Client Contract Terms site provides some of Unisys standard terms and conditions and links to related documents for the sale of products and services.
An important part of our global supply chain is our Supplier Diversity Program. This program provides guidance and support to all business units and ensures direction toward achieving company Supplier Diversity Goals.
You can also complete our online Supplier Diversity Self Certification Form.
Let us know any questions or inquiries about any of our Unisys Alliance Partners or our partner program.