Human Rights Statement
Treating all persons with respect
Unisys Corporation, including all of its worldwide subsidiaries (“Unisys"), is pleased to present our Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement for the financial year January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021. Unisys strongly opposes slavery and human trafficking and will not knowingly support or conduct business with any organization involved in such activities.
This statement covers the actions Unisys has taken to ensure a zero-tolerance position towards modern slavery and human trafficking within any part of Unisys business or in any part of the Unisys supply chain.
Headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, Unisys is a global information technology company that specializes in providing industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in the government, financial services, and commercial markets. Unisys offerings include security solutions, advanced data analytics, cloud and infrastructure services, and application server software. Founded in 1816, Unisys has a proud history of innovation enhancing people's lives. Unisys is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol UIS.
Unisys Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
Unisys respects individual human rights and requires that our business partners do the same. We recognize our responsibility to protect human rights globally and to provide a fair and ethical workplace for our associates.
Unisys does not engage in or permit, condone or otherwise accept the use of child labor or any form of slavery and/or human trafficking by its associates, business partners, agents, or other entities with whom Unisys does business.
Therefore, all forms of slavery, human trafficking, forced labor, and child labor as defined by applicable law are prohibited within the Company's operations, including in our supply chain.
The Unisys commitment to treating all persons with respect and preventing modern slavery and human trafficking is reinforced by these actions:
- Statements against human trafficking, forced labor, and child labor consistent with this statement in the Unisys Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and our Business Partner Code of Conduct. Compliance with our Business Partner Code of Conduct is a requirement of our standard agreement with suppliers, including subcontractors.
- Compliance with all local and international labor laws where we do business and operate.
- Due diligence on its existing and future potential third-party business partners to screen for existing or potential human trafficking violations.
- A Unisys Compliance Helpline for our associates, business partners, and third parties to obtain guidance on potential ethics issues or to report any ethics violations. Reports are handled by the Compliance & Ethics Office in confidence and with a commitment to protect reporting parties from retaliation.
- Associates complete mandatory annual training and certification of compliance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
- Targeted training on human trafficking risks, and awareness communications to all associates annually.
In our limited manufacturing operations, Unisys is committed to obtaining parts and supplies from businesses that share our values regarding human rights and ethical practices. We evaluate suppliers of Conflict Minerals and report on our evaluations in our Conflict Minerals report.