Achieve exponential gains in the cloud with Unisys and AWS
Join Unisys in booth 1063 at AWS re:Invent to see how our team of experts can help your organization accelerate secure AWS migrations and management.
Those attending in person can register for a chance to win our one-of-a-kind Unisys snowboard. You'll reach new heights on the slopes and throughout your cloud journey with Unisys.
Do Cloud Right with Unisys Cloud and AWS
Unisys and AWS accelerate the adoption of cloud and cloud services, securely, so our clients can achieve their business goals more quickly and efficiently than ever before. Together, we enable your organization to respond quickly to constituents while incorporating cloud technology and creating predictable revenue streams.
Unisys AWS Credentials:
- AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- AWS MSP Partner
- AWS WAF Partner
- AWS Government Competency
- Global AWS certified professionals
Join our session:
Beyond Survival: Five Things To Consider In Shaping Your Cloud Strategy
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:10 PM PST Houdini Partner Theater
- Anupriya Ramraj, Vice President, Cloud Solution Management, Unisys
- Anupam Sahai, Vice President, Cloud CTO and Solutions Engineering, Unisys
How many organizations have missed opportunities due to poor cloud strategy execution? 37% as per the Unisys Cloud Barometer Study.
Cloud for cloud’s sake won’t get you a return or an edge. But if you work with business units to innovate, with an eye toward using AWS services as an integral part of your strategic organizational strategy, you’ll see a transformative change.
Meaningful cloud adoption involves much more than merely migrating existing data and applications. Every cloud initiative should have clearly defined goals that map to tangible benefits and lasting business value. In this session, you’ll learn how to implement impactful cloud initiatives that deliver quantifiable outcomes without busting the budget. Our subject-matter experts will help you answer the following five key questions as you shape your AWS strategy to enable innovation and avoid cloud strategy stall:
- How much business disruption are you willing to incur?
- Have you aligned your AWS strategy with your long-term business plans and built in security and compliance?
- Are you automatically reaching for the low-hanging fruit?
- Have you identified the resources and structure you need to be successful?
- Have you selected the right cloud transformation partner