Data-driven strategies for enhancing frontline employee experiences
As companies strive to elevate key business metrics like productivity, employee experience (EX) management is often embraced as a shiny new object or silver bullet for boosting employee satisfaction. But if business leaders are truly committed to implementing successful EX programs, they must acknowledge the distinction between knowledge and frontline workers and abandon a one-size-fits-all approach to EX.
In this webinar produced in partnership with Metrigy, Unisys digital workplace experts Bobby Arbuthnot, Stacy Harder and Stephen Tong will share data-driven strategies for enhancing the frontline worker employee experience. They’ll explore Metrigy’s latest research with Beth Schultz, the firm’s vice president of research and principal analyst, and discuss ways that successful organizations are applying their own data to tackle the challenges faced by frontline workers, such as:
- Feelings of disconnection or isolation from their in-office counterparts
- Barriers to accessing enterprise applications, training and processes
- Widely varying technology preferences across age groups and industries
- Limitations to IT resources and centralized support due to geographic dispersion
Don't miss out on unlocking the power of digital workplace data to enhance EX for frontline workers. Register now to discover the key strategies and tools that can revolutionize the way you support your frontline workforce to drive business growth.
Solving the Frontline Worker Challenge with EX
June 27, 2023
11 a.m. EST
- Beth Schultz, Vice President of Research and Principal Analyst, Metrigy
- Bobby Arbuthnot, Director of Solution Management, Employee Experience, Unisys
- Stacy Harder, Solution Manager, Seamless Collaboration, Unisys
- Stephen Tong, Head of Product, PowerSuite, Unisys