Managed services can optimize your hybrid cloud investment and transform your data center from a cost center into a revenue center. You can accomplish this and more with Hybrid Infrastructure Solutions from Unisys through our public and private cloud and data center managed service offerings.
Ease cloud and data center management
Simplify public cloud management
Public cloud orchestration, simplified.
Hosting your workloads on the public cloud – often in multi-cloud environments – can optimize cloud governance and enable you to run your business applications more seamlessly. But managing public cloud environments can be a major undertaking.
With decades of knowledge of myriad cloud management products, tools and strategies, Unisys can advise you on moving workloads to the public cloud. And we’re vendor-agnostic, so we’ll recommend what works best for your organization.
When you’re ready to move workloads to the public cloud, we can migrate them for you and manage the infrastructure, security and applications for your chosen cloud providers. As part of our Public Cloud Managed Services offering, we deploy, manage, monitor, govern and protect your public cloud environment.
- Deployment tools, including cloud-native templates
- Monitoring (with alerts), log analysis and anomaly tracing
- Threat protection, security posture management, patch management, backups and restores, identity and access management and disaster recovery
- Governance tools including customer service management, automated ticketing and cost management
Public-cloud managed delivery model
The Unisys CloudOps team provides cross-skilled engineers for 24/7 operational support for scoped cloud services including:
- Discovery and configuration management
- Remediation automation
- Monitoring and event management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change management
- Service request management
Streamline private cloud management
Keep your enterprise data in a private cloud, managed by us.
You appreciate the benefits of the public cloud (Hello, agility and cost savings!) while preferring to keep some enterprise data in a private data center. When the public cloud isn’t the right choice for a workload, private cloud managed services can give you the advantages of the cloud.
Private Cloud Managed Services from Unisys is a single-tenant, fully managed solution ideal for organizations that don’t want to move all their data to the public cloud. This may be because of worries about staying compliant with industry data privacy or data sovereignty requirements. Or it could be because a private cloud is a better option when technical requirements call for low latency.
- Automated central management of your private cloud
- Managed security systems
- Operations automation
- Support for VMware, Dell APEX, Azure VMware Solution and VMware on AWS
- Focus the business on fulfilling your customers’ needs while Unisys manages a cost-optimized, highly available managed private cloud
- Keep IT resources focused on core business activities while our expert staff manages and optimizes your private cloud environment
- Benefit from the cloud while keeping sensitive data storage compliant with regulations
Accelerate digital transformation with your data center
Drive performance and efficiency across your data center.
Your data center's mission-critical and production-grade services are one of your organization’s most valuable assets. They’re also one of the keys to your digital transformation. But running day-to-day IT operations often takes time away from focusing on your core business needs.
Data Center Managed Services from Unisys can improve your performance and increase efficiency. Our worldwide network of cost-effective delivery centers and team of business and IT experts can consistently deliver ITIL/ISO 20000-certified results anywhere you conduct business. Let our services free you up to focus on business innovation while we manage and monitor your data center.
- Consolidated real-time monitoring and reporting
- Automated AI-led operations
- Capacity planning and management
- Predictive uptime and performance management
- Reduce service outages – and the resulting recovery time – that impact IT operations and the business
- Gain visibility into the underlying structures of your infrastructure and which systems are connected to each service
- Combine multiple non-integrated monitoring tools into a single service availability dashboard to see overall service health
- Simplify data center management with unified visibility, monitoring and automation
- Convert data management from a cost center into a revenue center
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.
Unisys product support is designed to provide world-class maintenance and proactive support for your mission-critical business operations. Learn more about Unisys Product Support.
Product Support Login
For information about Dell field services, please contact: CRCDellRequests@unisys.com
For support questions such as product latest versions, end-of-support and other related queries, please contact: Product.Support2@unisys.com
Visit our Careers site to search our latest postings and find your next career opportunity at Unisys.
Visit our Careers site in Spanish.
Visit our Careers site in Portuguese.
APPLICANTS NOTE: We will only ever contact you on email from our official @unisys.com domain, @phenompeople.com and @myworkday.com. If you receive any emails from any other domain asking for your personal information – or anything else - you should not respond to them. For more information on our hiring practices, please read this page. If you receive what appears to be Unisys communications not from unisys.com, please send an email with the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Current and Former Associate web page to find information on many of our vendors. Information is available for Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.K., and U.S. and Canada.
For any European countries not listed in the page above, please email AskHREMEA@Unisys.com
For any Asia Pacific countries not listed in the page above, please email HRAdminAPSupport@unisys.com
All employment verifications for active and former Unisys employees are conducted through The Work Number using Company Code 10654. Please contact the The Work Number at 800-996-7566. For Salary Key Authorization, dial: 800-EMP-AUTH (800-367-2884)
For additional help or questions, contact: HRSC@unisys.com
The Purchase Order Terms and Conditions site is designed for both current and potential suppliers interested in providing goods and services to Unisys. The pages within this site provide Unisys Global Procurement’s Purchase Order terms and conditions for providing those goods and services.
The Unisys Client Contract Terms site provides some of Unisys standard terms and conditions and links to related documents for the sale of products and services.
An important part of our global supply chain is our Supplier Diversity Program. This program provides guidance and support to all business units and ensures direction toward achieving company Supplier Diversity Goals.
You can also complete our online Supplier Diversity Self Certification Form.
Let us know any questions or inquiries about any of our Unisys Alliance Partners or our partner program.