Once considered beacons of the future, digitization and automation are now table stakes. Organizations must continually look for ways to improve operational efficiency. Count on Unisys for a myriad of customizable solutions to help revolutionize your organization's business processes.
Innovate the way you work
Refocus your time and talent with hyperautomation
Deploy specialized expertise and advanced technologies to hyperautomate business processes.
Not every task requires a human touch. By using hyperautomation to optimize processes, you can eliminate manual effort, increase accuracy, and fix imperceptible inefficiencies. And that’s the best way to free your workers to better serve customers and citizens.
Unisys combines specialized business expertise and advanced technologies to help you automate repetitive human interactions, integrate complex business processes, and adapt existing records management processes to new scenarios, including:
- Intelligent Site Inspection
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Orchestration
- Secure File Vault
- Increased efficiency of records management efforts
- Greater staff focus on more valuable, customer-centric activities
- Reduced costs with improved business performance
- Accelerated time to market for new offerings
Convert Big Data into better business outcomes
Extract meaningful insights from data with a strategic approach to data management.
Does the data you collect deliver real business value, or does it sit unexamined in storage? Adopting a strategic, integrated approach to data management ensures your organization properly leverages data into real-world insights.
Data Aggregation and Insights makes aggregating and analyzing diverse data easier, delivering unique insights that help your organization understand and intuitively address customer and citizen needs. We combine domain knowledge, industry expertise, and the right products in an integrated, customized data management solution. Domain-specific accelerators streamline analysis and pinpoint deviations in the data, alerting you to act.
- Intelligence and investigation automation
- Data aggregation
- Risk-based pricing
- Business process automation with analytics
- White-space knowledge mapping
- Improved operational efficiencies through process automation
- Greater business flexibility and adaptability with knowledge enabled by predictive analytics
- Expanded opportunities for continuous improvement
- Increased competitive advantage through real-time insights
Explore a key use case
As enterprises digitize processes and customer interactions, their expanding digital footprint increases the risk of fraud. With Unisys Risk and Fraud Targeting Solution (RaFTS), you can tackle fraud across many operational domains and modalities in a single solution.
- Deploy a powerful, open and highly flexible risk-scoring platform
- Combat scenarios such as payment fraud, money laundering, border-risk targeting, healthcare fraud, check and signature fraud and more
- Tackle current risks and rapidly adapt to emerging threats with an easily configurable, scalable rules- and AI-based solution – deployed in the cloud or on-premise, with an optional fully managed service offering
Take control of assets and investments
Manage your assets and investments transparently while transforming to SAP S/4HANA.
Against a complex and rapidly changing backdrop, how can organizations make better-informed portfolio and investment management decisions? How can you overcome operational siloes, ensure data reliability, and improve traceability between data insights and actual impact?
Unisys partnered with SAP to create an Integrated Portfolio and Investment Management solution. Supported by strong analytics and monitoring functionalities and enhanced by advanced accelerators, this solution offers full transparency into expenditures, investments, and project execution. It’s the right choice for organizations that want to:
- Manage large, multi-year investments and disinvestment projects.
- Create quick wins while transforming to SAP S/4HANA.
- Standardize investment lifecycle processes from strategic planning and budgeting to execution and forecasting.
- Develop and exchange investment process knowledge.
- Increased investment transparency through modern dashboards and analytics
- Greater productivity and efficiency in managing large investment programs
- More precise forecasting using input from finance and project management teams
- Enhanced collaboration among organizational teams
- Faster decision-making with a single integrated source of data
Personalize and digitize mortgage servicing
Simplify loan servicing to delight customers while prioritizing compliance and security.
Consumers love mortgage companies that simplify the daunting, complex process of getting a loan. How can you delight customers with exceptional financial services while prioritizing compliance and security?
Digital Mortgage Processing streamlines loan servicing. By automating inefficient manual tasks and digitizing complex mortgage workflows, we help you focus on core value-added activities that optimize post-origination processes and operations. Our compliant-by-design approach minimizes risk, using built-in security and privacy to maintain trust.
Streamline key steps in the post-loan servicing process
- Process automation
- Digital document management
- Correspondence management
- Loans management
- Complaints management
- Reduced costs by digitizing manual tasks
- Improved quality and consistency of business processes
- Minimized risk by building regulatory compliance into core processes
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and retention by speeding turnaround times
Den „großen australischen Traum“ vom Wohneigentum verwirklichen
„RAMS verhilft Australiern zu ihren Wohn- und Investmentimmobilien. Unsere Zusammenarbeit mit Unisys begann vor 15 Jahren, und seither können wir ein geradezu astronomisches Wachstum verzeichnen. Mittlerweile haben wir über 100.000 Kunden, denen wir zu ihren eigenen vier Wänden verholfen haben. Unisys ist unser operativer Partner und leistet einen großen Teil unseres After-Sales-Service.“
- Jake Bromwich, Managing Director, RAMS
Offizielle Dokumente in Minutenschnelle mit fortschrittlicher Digitalisierung und Dokumentenverwaltung
„Unisys ist ein wichtiger Partner dabei, unseren Service für unsere Bürgerinnen und Bürger kontinuierlich zu verbessern. Mit Stealth™ konnten wir außerdem die notwendigen Sicherheitsmaßnahmen in unsere Infrastruktur integrieren, um die Zuverlässigkeit offizieller Dokumente wie Geburts-, Heirats- und Sterbeurkunden zu gewährleisten.“
- Dennis S. Mapa, Ph.D., Leitender Statistiker und Registrar, Statistikbehörde der Philippinen
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.
Unisys product support is designed to provide world-class maintenance and proactive support for your mission-critical business operations. Learn more about Unisys Product Support.
Product Support Login
For information about Dell field services, please contact: CRCDellRequests@unisys.com
For support questions such as product latest versions, end-of-support and other related queries, please contact: Product.Support2@unisys.com
Visit our Careers site to search our latest postings and find your next career opportunity at Unisys.
Visit our Careers site in Spanish.
Visit our Careers site in Portuguese.
APPLICANTS NOTE: We will only ever contact you on email from our official @unisys.com domain, @phenompeople.com and @myworkday.com. If you receive any emails from any other domain asking for your personal information – or anything else - you should not respond to them. For more information on our hiring practices, please read this page. If you receive what appears to be Unisys communications not from unisys.com, please send an email with the details to email@example.com.
Please visit our Current and Former Associate web page to find information on many of our vendors. Information is available for Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.K., and U.S. and Canada.
For any European countries not listed in the page above, please email AskHREMEA@Unisys.com
For any Asia Pacific countries not listed in the page above, please email HRAdminAPSupport@unisys.com
All employment verifications for active and former Unisys employees are conducted through The Work Number using Company Code 10654. Please contact the The Work Number at 800-996-7566. For Salary Key Authorization, dial: 800-EMP-AUTH (800-367-2884)
For additional help or questions, contact: HRSC@unisys.com
The Purchase Order Terms and Conditions site is designed for both current and potential suppliers interested in providing goods and services to Unisys. The pages within this site provide Unisys Global Procurement’s Purchase Order terms and conditions for providing those goods and services.
The Unisys Client Contract Terms site provides some of Unisys standard terms and conditions and links to related documents for the sale of products and services.
An important part of our global supply chain is our Supplier Diversity Program. This program provides guidance and support to all business units and ensures direction toward achieving company Supplier Diversity Goals.
You can also complete our online Supplier Diversity Self Certification Form.
Let us know any questions or inquiries about any of our Unisys Alliance Partners or our partner program.