Where employee experience meets transformative technologies
Deliver extraordinary digital employee experiences
Resolve IT issues before they impact end users.
With devices replacing traditional offices, employees depend heavily on digital technologies to connect, collaborate and get work done. Therefore, the quality of your employees’ digital experiences is a key driver of workforce engagement, productivity and happiness. Creating a positive employee experience requires placing employees at the center of digital workplace design and monitoring.
Unisys Unified Experience Management (UXM) solution takes a unified services approach to deliver extraordinary digital employee experiences. It applies an Experience Management Office (XMO), a managed service offering, to monitor experience-level agreements (XLAs). It uses PowerSuite™ Experience software to generate analytics and actionable insights that inform the improvement plans. Using analytics and automation, UXM helps you identify, remediate and proactively manage the employee experience. UXM automatically implements workflows to prevent issues from recurring – and leverages AI to predict and remediate future issues before they occur.
- Monitor the digital employee experience and drive proactive improvement across your digital workplace through XMO
- Track and analyze various metrics aligned with XLAs, which the XMO team can share with the owners of each technology stack to identify root causes of experience issues, resolve them and take informed actions for improvement
- Create experience baselines and identify automated and manual processes to improve the employee experience with workplace technologies and services
- Use PowerSuite Experience to analyze data automatically and correlate it across multiple sources to generate insights and offer predictive analytics for IT teams using telemetry data and AI- and ML-powered backend data
- Improve business outcomes by enabling digital dexterity
- Enhance employee experience by enabling a more collaborative, engaging and intuitive work environment
- Predict connectivity issues and performance fluctuations and prevent future occurrences using real-time insights
XLAs represent the experience-based evolution of the traditional service-level agreement (SLA). While SLAs measure “PC happiness” through the collection of employee PC performance data or service desk metrics, such as mean time to resolution (MTTR), XLAs also measure “people happiness” via adaptive surveys and other tools that reveal employee sentiment. XLAs help organizations evaluate the success of a technology solution or ecosystem based on quantitative and qualitative experience data. Unisys works with enterprises to build custom, persona-based XLAs that support granular monitoring and measurement of the end-user experience.
The Unisys XMO managed services offering helps you evaluate your organization’s XLAs, develop experience baselines to improve digital employee experience and track progress. We leverage a unique combination of digital experience monitoring software, PowerSuite Experience software and automation services to continuously monitor employee experience, offering proactive and predictive insights to improve performance, reliability, usability and even end-user sentiment.
Unisys PowerSuite UCC Management and Security Suite
Communication and Collaboration
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.