Be Part of The Most Widely Used Portal to Grow Your Business
CargoPortalServices.com (Digi-Portal) is actively used by over 6,000 forwarders and shippers in 100 countries for their booking needs; many of them could be your clients.
Being part of this popular portal increases your opportunity to be visible to customers with booking needs, allow you to increase your revenue. Encourage your existing customers to book on Dig-Portal and expand your customer base by tapping into the Dig-Portal community. The solution provides an e-commerce platform between forwarders, airlines, General sales agents and handlers.
More Revenue, Improved Customer Service
As Dig-Portal connects directly to carrier systems, information is reliable and accurate and there’s no additional work to synchronize data. With fewer errors to deal with, your customer-facing employees will focus on generating new business and improving customer service while your clients will find you easier to do business with.
Dig-Portal, managed by Unisys, is the only carrier-independent solution on the market that gives your customers a reliable, quick and accurate way to keep tabs on your services and their shipments. Since 2003, we have helped carriers and forwarders solve their most complex and detailed e-commerce challenges.
Interested in learning:
- How carriers offer Dangerous Goods (DG) and Live Animals (AVI) bookings online?
- How carriers provide combinations of flight, service and price as the best passenger sites?
- How powers private-label sites?
- How drive spot bookings
- How Carriers are reducing the unit cost of market a booking
- Make Digistics services like claims, invoicing the customer directly
- How to enter the e-Commerce market while reducing communication costs
- Make secure access to capacity available for the carriers General Sales Agents at the least cost
- How to offer change in product mix and differentiate by offering high value services
- How carriers are able to use this medium to push digital marketing to multiple forwarders in one swift move such as speacial promotions, announcing new products and services, promote new demand routes and position last minute distress capacity
The future is a multi-channel, online experience. Let’s talk about how to transform your business.
Digi-Portal: The Forwarders Portal of Choice
The Digi-Portal community of users tell us they prefer this medium to reach multiple airlines due to the simplicity, speed, accessibility, uniform access, less training and easy access. They get instant access to multiple carriers to preform one stop search and bookings. They also have access to capacity 24x7x365 event when airline offices are closed. Forwarders prefer the portal as its a single medium to reach multiple airlines, provides easy tools like make multiple bookings in one instance, spread sheet bookings, search multiple airlines etc. As they access a single window they are familiar with the navigation and less training is required. Since the communication is real time the system provides real time responses to queries and automatic updates when status changes.
For more information, please visit
www.unisys.com/digistics or write to