The Unisys Innovation Program is open to all residents in India currently enrolled as engineering students.
The Unisys Innovation Program is an excellent platform for technology professionals to showcase innovative, path-breaking ideas. Students get a chance to get mentored by leading subject matter experts from Unisys. Apart from this, there are some exciting prizes to be won.
There are no costs or registration fees to enter.
All rounds of the program will take place online. Only the final round will be held in person, where finalists will present their projects to a panel of judges in Bengaluru.
Visit this site for the registration process.
After reading through the FAQ's below, please send an email with any questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Each team can have a maximum of four members with two faculty guides from their respective colleges.
No. Subject-matter experts have selected the themes, and we will only consider submissions from the given themes.
All submissions will go through a thorough review process by a panel of industry experts. The winning abstracts and presentations will be chosen based on technical merit and relevance to the contest topics.
All submissions should be under 1 MB. If the file is larger than 1 MB, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a Unisys team member will provide further assistance.
You can easily submit your abstract or final project by following these steps:
- Visit https://www.utfi.co.in/ and complete the registration process for the Unisys Technology Forum.
- Sign into your Unisys Technology Forum account.
- Register for the Unisys Innovation Program category.
- Once registered, you'll receive detailed guidelines, helpful tips and additional resources to guide you through the submission process.
UIP Y15 Grand Finale - 1st Prize: INR 3,50,000
UIP Y15 Grand Finale - 2nd Prize: INR 2,00,000
UIP Y15 Grand Finale - 3rd Prize: INR 1,50,000
- The prize money will be divided equally among all team members, including students and guides.
- All members of the finalist teams will receive merit certificates.