HfS Research Names Unisys to "Winner's Circle" of IT Infrastructure Management and Enterprise Cloud Service Providers
BLUE BELL, Pa., October 26, 2017 – Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced that HfS Research has placed the company in the Winner's Circle in its initial HfS Blueprint report on IT Infrastructure Management and Enterprise Cloud Services.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the innovation and execution capabilities of 22 leading providers of managed services for enterprise infrastructure and cloud, including data center and server management, network management and end-user workspace management, as well as operation of public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
According to HfS, providers named to the Winner's Circle "show competitive differentiation in a particular line of delivery with progress in realizing the As-a-Service Economy of business outcome-oriented, on-demand, talent plus technology services."
"Unisys' placement in the Winner's Circle clearly shows that the company is a leader in providing innovative services essential to clients' adoption of new, secure digital business models," said Jamie Snowdon, chief data officer, HfS Research. "At the root of this is the firm's investment in evolving its infrastructure offering to meet the needs of the modern enterprise, a commitment recognized by many of Unisys' clients."
Characterizing Unisys as a "security-focused provider offering multi-vendor sourcing options," the report enumerates the following relevant strengths:
- Security focused: Unisys has a clear commitment to security in all infrastructure and cloud services. The firm scored highly in the HfS Security Services Blueprint report, placing Unisys in the Winner's Circle.
- Seamless multi-vendor sourcing options: Unisys utilizes innovative Service Integration and Management (SIAM) principles . . . to offer clients seamless access to "best of breed" sourcing vendors and partners.
- Automation roadmap: Unisys has a developed roadmap to leverage the power of modern automation technologies, including the use of cognitive platforms to automate data center and incident management.
- Cloud-first approach: Unisys' focus on the cloud, both as a historic revenue stream and an area of future growth, has enabled considerable investment and evolution of services [beyond] traditional delivery models, such as workspace productivity As-a-Service and integrated cloud management platforms.
- Business-IT Alignment: Unisys is utilizing DevOps practices to ensure solutions are developed, implemented, and managed in a way that aligns to a client's business needs.
"As the HfS report shows, Unisys continues to expand and refine our suite of secure, cloud-enabled, analytics-driven solutions in our key vertical markets," said Eric Hutto, senior vice president and president, Enterprise Solutions, Unisys. "Those solutions further our primary objective – empowering clients in business and government with digital expertise that gives them new ways to serve their customers and drive their business forward."
Click here to download a copy of the HfS report.
Unisys Infrastructure Transformation Services comprise a range of consulting and cloud-enabled, securely delivered managed services that help clients secure new revenue streams and realize unprecedented business agility and cost savings. The services include the Unisys Fast Track Assessment process to help clients start and accelerate cloud migration projects, as well as hybrid infrastructure consulting, road mapping and management. Click here for a white paper detailing key services and providing insights from a Unisys global survey of 400 executives on their cloud transformation plans, progress and challenges.
Unisys is a global information technology company that specializes in providing industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Unisys offerings include security solutions, advanced data analytics, cloud and infrastructure services, application services and application and server software. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
RELEASE NO.: 1026/9549
Unisys and other Unisys products and services mentioned herein, as well as their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Unisys Corporation. Any other brand or product referenced herein is acknowledged to be a trademark or registered trademark of its respective holder.Contacts: