ClearPath OS 2200 IDE for Eclipse
The following ClearPath OS 2200 IDE for Eclipse videos are available on YouTube:
- OS 2200 IDE for Eclipse Quick Start Guide Release 16
This video provides an overview of ClearPath OS 2200 IDE for Eclipse for ClearPath OS 2200 release 16.0. The video highlights OS 2200 integration features provided and provides information on downloading and installing the product.
- New features of Unisys ClearPath OS 2200 IDE for Eclipse – Release 16.0
This video gives an overview of new features including better usability of OFE (OS 2200 File Explorer) and improved file system browsing using OFE; copy functionality from breakpoint and telnet views; ability to save an entire search results to a file, or copy only part of the search results and save it to a file; flexible build stream; and option to load with pre-written build stream templates created externally.
- OS 2200 IDE for Eclipse ECL Mapping FieldSize Compare Tool Manager
This video covers the ECL Mapping, FieldSize, and Compare Tool Manager features.
- OS 2200 IDE for Eclipse PDP Copy Proc COBOL Editor Enhancements
This video covers the PDP Copy Proc and COBOL Editor Errors (COBOL Coding Guidelines).
- OS 2200 IDE for Eclipse Element Cache, Content Assist, Log View
This video covers the Element Cache, Content Assist, and Log View features.
- OS 2200 IDE for Eclipse E-mail Files Record Keystrokes
This video covers the E-mail Files and Record Keystrokes features.