Empower your workforce with the tools, solutions and services they need to work securely from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Deliver end-user experience parity with a holistic and centralized approach to technology service management.
Enable a productive, secure and modern workplace – anywhere, anytime
Strengthen enterprise mobility with hybrid virtual desktop provisioning
Deliver a consistently great user experience while meeting the needs of speed, scalability and security.
Unisys Hybrid Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution delivers the performance of an on-prem VDI, but with the cost, flexibility and bursting capability of the cloud. Whether you require an immediate, cloud-deployed VDI or a right-size, on-prem computing solution, Unisys can help you:
- Remotely provision virtual desktops for end users with automated workflows
- Minimize management and overhead costs, save time and enable business continuity
- Deliver the seamless onboarding experience employees expect
- Centralize management and maintain compliance with external and internal policies
- Target your mean capacity to ensure full hardware utilization and avoid overconsumption
- Scale for an agile workforce with added cloud burst capacity
Bring your service desk into the next generation
Give your digital workforce personalized technology services and transform the delivery process.
In today’s modern workplace, the success of a service desk interaction is defined by far more than whether the problem was fixed — it’s about the end-to-end employee experience. With Unisys Next-Generation Service Desk, you can give your digital workforce personalized technology services and transform the service delivery process from a technology-centered model to one that’s driven by end-user experience.
Unisys Next-Generation Service Desk proactively enables employees to work more efficiently with minimal interruption and helps you identify and deliver the right resolution quickly and via the preferred channel. Highlights include:
- All-in-one solution for omnichannel support
- Enables automation, identity authentication, proactive self-healing technologies and advanced analytics
- Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Provides end-users with secure, simplified, personalized and flexible access to support services
- Accessible from any device, at any time, across all channels, including phone, e-mail, web, video, chat, mobile app, service portal, augmented reality and more
Reimagine field services for today's hybrid workplace
Provide a consumer-like experience while eliminating cost and complexity.
Although the traditional field services model has dramatically evolved to support advanced remote resolution capabilities in recent years, some technical issues still require in-person support. But organizations must reevaluate their approach to field services to better align with today’s experience-driven digital workplace needs.
Unisys Frontline Support Services provide global, best-in-class technology support services to deliver a consumer-like experience for end users while eliminating unnecessary costs and streamlining processes for your business. Frontline Support Services leverage:
- Remote diagnostic and remediation tools, augmented reality tools and AI-powered insights for timely resolution
- Support personnel with expertise beyond traditional PCs and mobile devices, including IoT systems, biometric devices, POS scanners and more
- IT vending machines, lockers, walk-up tech cafés and mobile apps to provide highly distributed workforces with the equipment they need, when and where they need it
- A non-contracted, badged employee system for consistent quality of service and cost savings
Empower your frontline workforce. Delight your customers.
Take a persona-based approach to allocate devices, accessories and applications.
Workers on the front line – whether in manufacturing, health care, food service, retail or any other industry – perform the jobs that power innovation and drive progress in our society. Their work requires specific tools and resources designed to enable – and optimize – their individual roles.
Unisys Frontline Worker Enablement Services help your enterprise understand the unique persona profiles of your frontline workforce and identify and deliver the right combination of devices, accessories and applications they need to be successful. This persona-driven approach ensures employees are equipped to provide outstanding customer service, driving overall business outcomes.
Scale your infrastructure while maintaining control
Subscribe rather than buy device lifecycle management.
All businesses want to ensure that employees use the latest devices and hardware. After all, the better equipped your employees are, the more productive they can be. The question is, how do you provide the latest technology while controlling cost, security and business continuity? Unisys Device Subscription Service (DSS) provides a solution.
DSS offers a cost-effective consumption and financing model for enterprise device lifecycle management.
- A monthly fixed-fee subscription model
- Encompasses lifecycle services from device procurement to retirement
- Latest hardware with no upfront costs
- Scalability to balance employee and organizational demands
- Proper security measures to enable employees to work from any location
Your organization can expand and adapt its digital and device offerings as needed, ensuring every employee receives the right devices and software for their individual roles. While leadership enjoys a more flexible and cost-effective sourcing model and a reduced burden on IT teams, employees will benefit from the following:
- Mobility to work from anywhere with a consistent end-user experience across devices
- Choice of best-in-class personal devices and accessories
- Technology tools that enable higher productivity with less downtime
- Flexibility to use cloud services
Unisys Digital Workplace Services
The future of work is hybrid. This is successfully defined through experience parity that results in engaged employees leading to innovative companies and satisfied customers. At Unisys, we are empowering the hybrid workplace and workforce by designing smarter, innovative workspaces that create seamless, digital experiences securely.
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.
Unisys product support is designed to provide world-class maintenance and proactive support for your mission-critical business operations. Learn more about Unisys Product Support.
Product Support Login
For information about Dell field services, please contact: CRCDellRequests@unisys.com
For support questions such as product latest versions, end-of-support and other related queries, please contact: Product.Support2@unisys.com
Visit our Careers site to search our latest postings and find your next career opportunity at Unisys.
Visit our Careers site in Spanish.
Visit our Careers site in Portuguese.
APPLICANTS NOTE: We will only ever contact you on email from our official @unisys.com domain, @phenompeople.com and @myworkday.com. If you receive any emails from any other domain asking for your personal information – or anything else - you should not respond to them. For more information on our hiring practices, please read this page. If you receive what appears to be Unisys communications not from unisys.com, please send an email with the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Current and Former Associate web page to find information on many of our vendors. Information is available for Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.K., and U.S. and Canada.
For any European countries not listed in the page above, please email AskHREMEA@Unisys.com
For any Asia Pacific countries not listed in the page above, please email HRAdminAPSupport@unisys.com
All employment verifications for active and former Unisys employees are conducted through The Work Number using Company Code 10654. Please contact the The Work Number at 800-996-7566. For Salary Key Authorization, dial: 800-EMP-AUTH (800-367-2884)
For additional help or questions, contact: HRSC@unisys.com
The Purchase Order Terms and Conditions site is designed for both current and potential suppliers interested in providing goods and services to Unisys. The pages within this site provide Unisys Global Procurement’s Purchase Order terms and conditions for providing those goods and services.
The Unisys Client Contract Terms site provides some of Unisys standard terms and conditions and links to related documents for the sale of products and services.
An important part of our global supply chain is our Supplier Diversity Program. This program provides guidance and support to all business units and ensures direction toward achieving company Supplier Diversity Goals.
You can also complete our online Supplier Diversity Self Certification Form.
Let us know any questions or inquiries about any of our Unisys Alliance Partners or our partner program.