Short on time? Here’s an overview:
With U-Pass™, you can easily verify incoming employees against a variety of criteria and credentials while tying those results to your physical access systems. Its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model requires no additional hardware or software for you to deploy and maintain. You can validate test results (pass/fail) on the spot and keep the appropriate records on returning individuals to ensure a safer environment.
No matter what course COVID-19 takes, U-Pass™, the fully integrated, secure digital pass, helps make your workplace safer
As you settle on the right safety measures for your public sector agency’s in-person workplace, you are confronted by uncertainty. Vaccinations may or may not be required for employees and citizens who enter the agency workplace. COVID-19 cases are declining. Variants are emerging. Boosters may or may not be required. Even when the endemic replaces the pandemic, concerns may linger on all sides – management, employees, and the citizens they serve.
You can’t predict the course that COVID-19 will take, but you know you must try to provide services as safely as possible. Why?
- Many citizens need to access your agency’s services in person
- Millions of jobs cannot be performed from home
- Even employees who work remotely can have difficulty collaborating
- Tacit knowledge – the kind that comes from imitation, emulation, and apprenticeship – is jeopardized by virtual work
- Some employees find remote work to be isolating, to the detriment of morale
- Leaders are challenged to cultivate a unifying culture among remote employees
- Many worry that problems – e.g., employee dissatisfaction – are hard to detect in time to remedy – especially worrisome today when employee retention is a significant challenge for many agencies
You need your employees – some, many, or all – in the workplace to fulfill your mission and serve citizens. To do so safely, you need to have proper controls in place. Unisys U-Pass Digital Pass helps make that control possible.