Small Business Development
Unisys is strongly committed to building partnerships with small businesses to better serve our clients. We are seeking small businesses that share our corporate commitment to quality and innovation.
We are interested in developing relationships with the full spectrum of small businesses including Small Disadvantaged Businesses, Women-Owned Small Businesses, Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Businesses, Historically Black College or University or Minority Institutions, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses, and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses.
The Unisys Supplier Network is an essential part of our future growth and hopefully yours as well. The information requested will be used to match you to potential opportunities at Unisys. Our ideal small business partner will have the following characteristics:
- Unique skills and capabilities that are needed for an engagement
- Known to the federal agency customer
- Citable past performance with specific federal agencies where we aim to do business
- Financially stable with mature program management, business, and capture processes
- Ability to receive set-aside contracts
If your company is interested in working with Unisys in the Federal Marketplace, please send your request to
To learn more about working with Unisys in the Commercial and/or Public Sector Marketplace, please visit our
Supplier Diversity page.