European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance went into effect on May 25th 2018. It applies to all organizations located in or outside of the EU that offer goods or services to, or monitor the behavior of, EU data subjects. To avoid the substantial non-compliance penalties GDPR demands today’s digital businesses attention.
Security Consulting Services for GDPR helps you establish compliance quickly, secure personal data, and define the strategy to maintain that posture going forward.
- Identify all personal data and business rational for retaining it
- Assess the current state of your security controls against the GDPR requirements
- Establish security controls for specific data handling, Privacy Impact Assessments, and Privacy By Design
- Review security architecture for personal data protection, encryption and obfuscation
- Establish tooling and processes to detect and report on data breaches within the mandated 72 hour limit
- Achieve the much higher level of vigilance and ongoing operational security capability necessary to maintain compliance