Business Information Server 13R1 and 49R1 are now available.
BIS 13R1 is qualified for 64 bit version of Red Hat®Enterprise Linux 7 and SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server 12.
BIS 13R1 is qualified for Microsoft® Windows 2016.
BIS 49R1 is now available for OS 2200
Unisys Business Information Server (BIS) is a highly scalable, multimode, enterprise-level, rapid-application development, and information access tool. It enables businesses to create, organize, and manage their business logic, information, and Web assets in an integrated environment. BIS can connect to most databases and provide data visualization for enhancing your business intelligence.
The BIS suite offers enterprises a powerful development and deployment foundation for quickly turning raw data into actionable intelligence. Its hallmark has always been tailoring solutions to meet the precise needs of organizations regardless of their line-of-business. BIS delivers true value – especially in the hands of end users. It provides:
- Real-time access to information (transforms vast amounts of business data into useful information), reducing the costs associated with traditional reporting
- The unique BIS Power Commands that combine several data functions (for example, searching, sorting, summarizing, and reformatting) into easy-to-use and understand commands for accessing and managing data, which helps executives and business professionals make informed decisions
- The capability to develop systems faster than traditional programming, reducing cost and improving productivity of developers and end users
- The ability to subscribe, through browsers, to standard or ad-hoc reports for real-time information access BIS is available on ClearPath OS 2200, Microsoft Windows and Linux.
Key Features include:
- Casual report browsing
- Complex data analysis
- Data mining
- Database querying, graphing and charting
- "What if" and Trend analysis
The Business Information Server (BIS) software enables you to accomplish interactive decision-support tasks using more than 145 Business Information Server functions. The functions allow you to search, display, analyze and update your business information, as well as to manipulate and manage data reports or results. You'll find it very easy to access and manipulate the data to suit your purposes, including quickly focusing and refocusing data to find the information you need. You can also "drill down" through successive layers of data to obtain precise information conveniently formatted.
Download a Free Evaluation Copy of Unisys Business Information Server
A 90-day evaluation copy for non-production use is available.
Click here to download.