Unisys Agile Business Suite is a unique Model Driven development environment for mission critical solutions. It helps you capitalize on change rather than simply respond to it. It supports design, development, generation, and ongoing maintenance of high-performance, highly available, enterprise-class applications.
Agile Business Suite provides a development environment in which business and technical professionals truly collaborate, directing changes and designing new capabilities at the business level. It encourages people to focus on what an application should do and not worry about how it should be coded or deployed. Agile Business Suite is composed of Developer and Runtime for each of the two supported platforms, ClearPath MCP and Windows.
Within Agile Business Suite Developer, the three highly-integrated modules are:
Agile Business Suite Runtime provides the framework in which applications run.
Agile Business Suite integrates state-of-the-art development tools from Unisys, Microsoft®, and others.
- The System Modeler, which is the primary design and development tool
- A Debugger for executing unit and functional tests
- A Builder to automatically generate and deploy the application
"Our changing business environment introduces the need for additional information to be captured and processed, as well as the need to enable process changes and enhance how we interact with business partners and clients. EAE and AB Suite allow us to respond to these requests in a more efficient manner."
— Scott Minkel, United Fire Vice President of Information Services
What's more, it supports a model-based approach, so applications are defined and modified at a higher level of abstraction than traditional 3GL languages, such as C# and Java. And when it comes to deployment, Agile Business Suite offers a rich variety of options. The suite includes the Microsoft Windows® .NET framework and the Unisys ClearPath MCP platform, both with lots of options for modern User Interfaces, like for the different smart phone OS’s, and ASP.NET, and Web Services. Key features:
- Model-driven development using object-oriented constructs to create a platform-independent definition of your solution
- Generation of services or complete, high-performance, highly available, enterprise-class applications from a single model definition
- Integration with Microsoft® Visual Studio so that you can access widely-available industry skills to staff your application development organizations
- Integration with Microsoft® Team Foundation Server for a complete Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) environment
- Support of industry standards like XMI that enable exchange of model information with other tools
- A choice of deployment options, including the Microsoft Windows .NET framework and Unisys ClearPath MCP platforms - where the generated solution is optimized for the selected platform
- A rich variety of end-user client interfaces that can be generated - for the Web, for the desktop, for mobile devices, or as Web Services - increasing developer productivity and end-user flexibility
- Automated Test Tool that captures and replays transactions, enabling development of repeatable test cases
Agile Business Suite Developer 5.0 is a plug in for Visual Studio 2013 Professional Edition. The high level scripting language LDL+ makes developers more productive and keeps even large solutions simple to understand and to maintain.
Agile Business Suite is an ideal development environment for mission critical application. For designing state of the art UI’s several facilities are available to use your technology of choice, whether that is WPF, Blend, WCF or any other UI design tool.
When you download Agile Business Suite you also download a sample solution, which gives you the opportunity to have a look to the end result as well as the code without writing your own statements.
Download the software now.