Short on time? Here's an overview:
Maintaining resiliency in the face of shifting environments is an ongoing challenge. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is changing the face of manufacturing and providing new stability for food and beverage manufacturers. Armed with real-time data streaming in from strategically deployed devices, early adopters of advanced manufacturing technologies can gain a competitive advantage.
Rapidly Evolving Technologies Open the Door for AIOps
The opportunities for the food and beverage industry are particularly attractive. IIoT devices can help shift IT operations from a centralized approach into the realm of developers and applications. This paradigm shift allows you to leverage the cloud, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to drive digital transformation.
Adopting these technologies can make it possible for you to:
- Gain more visibility into, transparency of, and control over key areas of your business
- Make better decisions thanks to real-time, datadriven information and analysis
- Implement faster operational changes in the face of market-based threats1, per Deloitte research
- Take advantage of new opportunities and scale rapidly when needed
- Maintain resilience during times of rapid change and industry transformation
The shift away from siloed data and into the world of aggregate, observational, and behavioral data can be effectively managed and enhanced by the use of Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps).