The Professional Services Schedule accommodates any financial, business consulting, and supply chain logistical services assistance that might be needed. Additionally, this Multiple Award Schedule provides federal agencies with direct access to commercial experts that can thoroughly address the needs of the federal financial community.
Although today's government financial managers must provide more financial information than ever before, they have less staff to do the work. GSA's Professional Services Schedule provides solutions to any dilemmas through a wide range of auditing, financial management, , Integrated Consulting, Business Program Support Services, Supply Value Chain Management, Transportation Logistics and Support Services.
GSA's Professional Services Schedule offers a broad range of services in the following fields:
- 520-13 Complementary Financial Management Services
- 520-15 Outsourcing Recurring Commercial Activities for Financial Management Services
- 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services
- 874-7 Integrated Business Program Support Services
- 874-501 Supply Value Chain Management
- 874-503 Distribution and Transportation Logistics Services
- 874-507 Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Service
- 100-01 Introduction of New Services
- 100-03 Ancillary Supplies and/or Services