Proven Unisys internal quality management processes are a cornerstone to our approach in performing high-quality and on-time completion of deliverables. Our quality management approach encompasses multiple business practices and disciplines to meet the overall quality goals.
Unisys has received 50 ISO 9000 certifications to date, including the first certification, issued for a worldwide logistics support process. The Unisys Technology Solutions Center (TSC) is ISO 9001:2000 registered and has been externally evaluated at Level 3 of the SEI Capability Maturity Model (CMM) for Software. We are the recipient of numerous quality awards for virtually every facet of our worldwide business operation.
Unisys holds the following registrations for people, processes, security, and infrastructure at our Service Desks:
- Global ISO 9001:2000 registration
- More than 30 ISO certifications for quality assurance and management processes
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) Registration—Unisys takes environmental stewardship seriously; we sought and obtained the ISO 14001 registration.
- Unisys was the first company to hold global ISO 9001 registration for multivendor parts delivery, product distribution, and network integration operations.
- ISO 27001:2005 is a global standard for best practices in Information Security Management; Unisys Managed Services Centers hold ISO 27001:2005 registration.
- BS25999, Business Continuity Management
- BS15000, IT Service Management Standard