6th Annual FST Government Victoria 2021 Digital Summit
6th Annual FST Government Victoria 2021
Unisys is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the 6th Annual FST Government Victoria Digital Summit 2021 taking place virtually on the 13th – 14th of October.
Victoria has faced a year of unparalleled trial and tribulation, in 2020. Tested in its resilience and resolve – first by a devastating bushfire season and then the ravages of the Covid crisis – Victoria’s citizens have proved their mettle. This was not without some impressive manoeuvring by the government, which, beyond strict lockdown mandates, leveraged its talent and tech resources to accelerate the state’s recovery. This not only involved a swift reorienting and reprioritisation of public service functions (from eHealth and human services to the bushfire front), but also a newfound push to take advantage of its vast data and digital resources to guide policy and future responses to crises.
The FST Government Victoria 2021 conference will, with a strict lens on technology and digital innovation, navigate attendees through the Victorian Government’s response to the recent crises as well as its whole-of-gov strategy to enhance citizen services and streamline agency operations.
During the event, Leon and Tom will be moderating a Peer-to-Peer roundtable.
Topic: Enabling the Victorian Government for the Experience Economy with Client-Centric Digital Services
Unisys Asia Pacific
Public Sector, Victoria
Gov cohost: Dave English, Director Business Engagement, Department of Transport
Join our Peer-to-Peer roundtable to discuss:
- Enablers required to deliver digital services in a citizen and business centric government
- Cloud migration strategies leveraging multi-cloud to streamline back-ends and innovate the front-end citizen experience
- Managing security and risk in a hybrid and modern digital workplace;
- Effective multi-vendor management
Join us this year for the FST Government Victoria Digital Summit, held across two half-days on the 13th & 14th of October as we’ll explore:
- The state’s whole-of-government digital transformation program
- Citizen services innovation and the digitisation of key social welfare functions
- Victoria’s Covid response, agency pivot and digital recover plans
- Data governance and adaptive cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and automation – and making the leap to augmented, predictive government
- Agile-by-design methodologies
- Cloud migration strategies & leveraging multicloud to streamline back-ends and innovate the front
- Omnichannel services and platforms
- Digital identity
Click here to view the Full Agenda.
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY.
For more information please visit the conference website at https://fst.net.au/event/fstgov-vic-2021/