Unisys is a global and strategic alliance partner of BMC. BMC identified Unisys as one of their top 5 Global Outsourcing and Systems Integration partners. Unisys and BMC provide software, tools, and methodologies to plan, implement, and manage new solutions which integrate with existing mission critical IT infrastructure. Unisys and BMC have a close and effective alliance that delivers the results clients are demanding.
Unisys has the experience and resources to help joint BMC and Unisys customers realize the value of current investments as well as add new capabilities via software solutions or services based on BMC’s Business Services Management (BSM) portfolio.
What We are Doing Together
As a strategic BMC partner, Unisys provides solutions and services in the following areas of focus:
Edge Service Management by Unisys
- Built on faster time to implement, with benefit realization and high customer value
- Easy to implement ITSM solution with structured and proven approach for rapid activation, associated know-how, implementation, and managed services making it easy for clients to gain the full benefit of service management
- Services such as Enterprise Systems Management (based on BPPM, BEM), Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM), based on Atrium ADDM Intelligent
- Helping customers to determine what the current application portfolio looks like and prioritize what applications should move to the cloud and in what order
- Determines where the application can reside, based on how it is configured
- Delivers an In-house tool for business impact to show what happens if they make the change over the next 3 years
- Discovery, assessment, and implementation services that can identify the inefficiencies and enable reduced budgets to return better results
- Consolidation and standardization of data center(s) and IT process management means less complexity and greater cost savings from reduced maintenance, staff and technology
- Virtualization of existing servers means less energy usage and cost, and greater business continuity
- Automation of the data center to allow staff to focus less on tactical maintenance and more on innovation projects
- Right sourcing the data center, helping customers select the best options, including In-house