Unisys is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting partner. Unisys protects enterprise network connections to the AWS cloud from cybercriminals and provides services to help clients identify, provision and manage workloads that can best leverage the power and elasticity of the AWS cloud.
Unisys and Amazon Web Services accelerate the adoption of cloud services to improve efficiencies for government and commercial agencies faced with the need to improve services for their constituents at the same time as they face severe budget constraints. State and Local government agencies with a participating addendum under Unisys agreement with the
Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA) have the option of purchasing AWS services under the existing contract vehicle.
What We Are Doing Together
Unisys offerings that help our mutual clients benefit from use of the Amazon Web Services Cloud include:
Unisys Stealth(cloud) for AWS - Unisys’ micro-segmentation security solution gives AWS customers a fast and convenient way to protect vital information and applications against evolving threats.
- Unisys Hybrid Cloud Strategy and Blueprint Service - An advisory service to help clients create the hybrid cloud strategy including cloud governance to successfully move towards a Software Defined Enterprise.
- Unisys Applications and Infrastructure Assessment Service - A comprehensive service that creates an actionable plan for clients looking to efficiently migrate workloads to the AWS cloud.
- Unisys Hybrid Cloud Design and Implementation Service - Unisys designs and builds the hybrid cloud by integrating client’s private cloud with AWS to optimize the resource utilization and reduce capital cost without sacrificing control and visibility.
- Unisys Hybrid Cloud Operations and Management Service - Unisys provides the day-to-day operations and management of the client’s hybrid cloud environment thereby allowing clients to focus their effort on innovation to address the increasing competition in their marketplace.
- Unisys Storage Optimization Solutions - Unisys provides essential services and solutions for client’s data lifecycle management initiatives, including storage infrastructure, disaster recovery, and data protection.
- Advanced Data Analytics - Gives clients the opportunity to leverage the scalability of solutions powered by the AWS cloud paired with custom analytics developed by Unisys data scientists.