Digital workspaces are revolutionizing employee productivity and business innovation. These cloud-based virtual environments give digital workers anytime/anywhere/any device access
to communication, productivity, and collaboration tools. But transitioning to the digital workspace is not easy: the right strategies, governance, policies, security, and controls are essential to
manage risk and expense and to eliminate disruption.
Unisys steps into this gap with Workspace Productivity as a Service (WPaaS), a hybrid cloud productivity platform built on
leading Microsoft cloud technologies. WPaaS gives your digital workers the secure, always-on access they need while fully protecting your data with enterprise-class identity and access
Through Unisys’ Workspace Productivity as a Service platform, you can:
- Enhance user productivity
- Attract and retain a tech-savvy digital
- Optimize services for end users, customers, and partners through persona-based computing
- Streamline existing enterprise, service, and security
- Consolidate current resources to achieve cost savings
WPaaS can be implemented in a private cloud in your data center, a third-party data center, a Unisys
datacenter, or a public cloud infrastructure (if security requirements permit).