Today's workforce thrives when they are empowered and are able to take full advantage of social, mobile, analytics, and the cloud. Businesses thrive when digital workers can use these tools to open new channels for revenue and productivity. The Bring Your Own (BYO) world of anytime access via tablets, hybrids, and smart phones is an expectation among digital workers. Meanwhile, end users look increasingly to using a variety of mobile devices, cloud applications and online collaboration to get work done.
As a result, the one-size-fits-all solution with a desktop running a locally installed, standard productivity suite, supported only by a traditional service desk, is no longer effective. In order to better retain highly skilled knowledge workers and increase their productivity, the enterprise must turn the once monolithic workplace into flexible digital workspaces that unleash the full potential of digital workers.
A sound strategy and scalable, flexible platforms and services are required to provide cost effective solutions that deliver anytime, anywhere access to the latest cloud and social collaboration applications.
Unisys Workspaces Services includes end-to-end solutions designed to:
- Empower the digital workforce by delivering cloud-based, mobile-centric Digital Workspaces
- Provide a strategy and roadmap to enable and empower digital workers
- Simplify and accelerate the transformation to become a modernized, digital enterprise
- Decrease costs and significant capital expenditures, freeing up investment for more strategic initiatives
- Increase operating efficiencies using centralized, secure management for all endpoints
At Unisys, we apply advisory and consulting services, a proven management and migration framework, and an office productivity suite with multiple cloud deployment options to deliver a new generation of digital productivity and communication tools.
Unisys offers a comprehensive suite of consumption-based cloud services designed to empower users in the digital workplace. Our flexible solution offerings can be implemented in a private, hybrid, or public cloud model based on your organization's unique business and security requirements.