A single piece of paper is often overlooked while evaluating a business. A single piece of paper may contain billing information from a recent deal, a monthly invoice for services rendered, student transcripts, patient or criminal records - wouldn’t you want to automate the calculation, formatting, distribution, and archiving processes to reduce or eliminate human error? Interested in creating a standard template to consistently convey your business identity and strategy to your end-users?
A single piece of paper could be the starting steps to reducing your carbon footprint, reducing paper consumption, and eliminating paper expenses. 1,000 pieces of paper weighs approximately 40 pounds – think you’re overlooking the importance of document management?
Enterprise Output Manager (EOM) is a world-class solution for enterprise wide printing. EOM software is a comprehensive output-management solution designed to:
- streamline document management
- automate document distribution
- improve communication streams with customers and employees
- maintain constant contact and archive all marketing campaign collateral to determine which campaigns to extend within your customer base
EOM is built on client-server technology, runs on a server, workstation, laptop, mobile, or any system running 32 or 64-bit Microsoft Windows instances, and can handle:
- output from open protocols
- email messages
- web services
- mobile devices (Android and iOS)
- local or network directories
- Windows systems
- proprietary UNIX systems
- proprietary Linux systems
- Unisys ClearPath Systems and Unisys Enterprise Servers
The primary function of the EOM software is to automatically process and route print files and other application output files from any supported platform to any supported output destination.
Automated processing is based on the file name, size, or other file characteristics you specify. In addition to printing, EOM lets you take advantage of a variety of delivery mechanisms, such as email, Web, HTTP, FTP, SFTP, CD/DVD, and fax. With each of these delivery methods, EOM can reformat text documents and data into a customized, modern appearance.
If you have the need to digitize, index, and retrieve large quantities of paper documents for increased workplace productivity and lowered labor, postal, and storage costs. EOM is a perfect solution to implement within departments or branch offices. Start small and grow as your requirements change.
EOM is a multisystem printer and enterprise output management software application which presents these business benefits:
- Operational cost savings
- Reduce customer communication investment
- Reduce software licensing
- Remote administration
- Automate document workflows via policy-based automation
- Automate batch print jobs
- Automatically send personalized faxes, emails, and other documentation to clients, employees, and management
- Automate and simplify paper-intensive processes thus eliminating error prone manual document handling
- Transform paper documents into streamlined, actionable information and merge it with business-critical workflows
- Increase communication, collaboration, and productivity with employees and customers
- Modernize output data without changing source applications
- Replace Preprinted forms with electronic forms; Decrease paper costs – control what to print or view electronically
- Eliminate paper distribution costs - replace with email or electronic archive
- Reduce your carbon footprint to meet your sustainability goals
- Integrate solutions to deliver documents to mobile devices, tablets, web, email, printers and more
Download a Free Evaluation Copy of Unisys Enterprise Output Manager
For a limited time, an evaluation copy of this software is available for download.