The ClearPath MCP IDE for Eclipse™ software is a full-featured and extensible integrated development environment (IDE) designed so that you can build enterprise applications with any number of tiers for Java™ EE platforms.
The Eclipse platform provides tool developers with ultimate flexibility and control over their software technology. It operates under an open-source paradigm, with an Eclipse Public License (EPL) that provides royalty-free source code and worldwide redistribution rights.
ClearPath MCP IDE for Eclipse includes the following key features:
- Open-source Eclipse IDE
- A set of recommended MCP Eclipse plug-ins such as
- MCP file kinds supported: COBOL 74/85, ALGOL, DCALGOL, DMALGOL, DASDL, C, JOB (WFL), and TextData
- Local file and MCP file support
- Content Assist and Syntax Highlighting for the supported languages
- Changed line and fixed line markers
- XREF support for the MCP files
- Support for patch files, including: create patch, update patch, merge view, and list view
- Default compiler support for all the supported MCP languages
- Option to select compilers for the preferred language
- Projects and multiple work file locations
- Multiple host configurations
- Wide variety of MCP views such as Console View and Output View
- Wide range of supported properties that can be set at language level and file level
- Ordered Build, displays selected files for build
- Debug MCP programs written in ALGOL, COBOL74, COBOL85, and C
- Debug using MCP libraries
- TADS Support, TADS Chat Window
- JRAC Code generation plug-in
Code generation for JRAC Resource adapter using simple wizards
- Help plug-in
Detailed help file for all the features and modules
- Eclipse Web Enabler plug-in
Enables you to invoke Web Enabler for ClearPath MCP from ClearPath MCP IDE for Eclipse, which in turn enables you to have a CANDE or Transaction Server session through the Eclipse IDE.
- Open-source Eclipse plug-ins
- WTP for development, deployment, and debugging of Java EE Applications
- JDT for java development
ClearPath MCP IDE for Eclipse is a full featured and extendable IDE for building enterprise n-tiered Composite Applications for J2EE platforms. It is comprised of the open source Eclipse IDE, a set of recommended and tested open source Eclipse plug-ins, and Unisys provided Eclipse extensions. Unisys extends the IDE with the MCP Composite Application (CA) feature. It includes an Eclipse plug-in to support Web Enabler connections for Unisys ClearPath MCP systems, as well as integrated Diagnostic Logging, and Eclipse on-line help.
Download the software now.