ClearPath ePortal Manager is a browser-based management environment that automates the processes required to deploy, configure, and manage applications and e-business solutions on ePortal Personality Modules. This interface lets you manage multiple virtual servers from a single workstation. You can create virtual servers, add and remove virtual server members, deploy new applications, monitor virtual server performance, and more.
Steps involved in deploying and accessing the applications are done in certain order so it is advised to watch videos in specific order.
- Introduction to ClearPath ePortal Platforms
- How to Stage the Application on Back-End Server
- How to Create a Virtual Server
- How to Deploy and Access the Application
- Monitoring the System Status and Performance- Part I (Controller).
- Monitoring the System Status and Performance-Part II (Virtual Server and Personality Module).
- How to Install and Update to a New Version of ePortal Software.
- How to Install SSL Certificate on Virtual Server.
- How to increase the Scalability and Availability of an Application.
- How to Use Web Service Exposed by Controller.
YouTube Playlist: ClearPath ePortal Manager for OS 2200 and MCP