ClearPath systems support an extensive range of standard and de facto standard interfaces, allowing integration practically with any application and database, and especially participation in distributed environments, including:
- Implementations of industry-standard application environments, including Java, Java EE, and Open Group DTP. Support for Java allows easy importing of software written in Java. These environments are integrated with the native application servers COMS and TIP/HVTIP, and can access native databases and other data stores.
- Support for industry-standard communications protocols and FIPS certified encryption algorithms.
- Provision of all the major industry-standard middleware technologies, enabling a wide range of collaboration options, including participation in a service-oriented architecture (SOA) implementation. The range of middleware supported is particularly rich.
- Support for distributed transactions across multiple systems of different types.
- ClearPath also supports all the modern end-use access methods such as web and smart devices.
The ClearPath combination of mission-critical and open attributes results in systems which are powerful and secure transaction processing platforms, and are able to participate in distributed environments. This video is about ClearPath integration capabilities.