The IT function has come of age within the business. IT is now a strategic driver of innovation, efficiency, productivity and cost-effectiveness. With this call to arms comes a mountain of expectations, including the delivery of real business outcomes and the support of modern mission critical functions. Now that IT is in the big leagues of business, IT leaders must think differently about how to run their organization. It is no longer about managing a patchwork of applications, tools, infrastructure elements, and network components. To support the business fully, IT must deliver services to customers, employees, and stakeholders.
Unisys has built a reputation helping leading IT organizations establish a service-minded approach to IT operations. Stepping up to the challenge of delivering business outcomes requires an intelligent approach. Through our Service Management and Automation, we assist enterprises in achieving the promise of business service management through a combination of technology modernization via services, organizational change management and process optimization.
"Unisys and the ANAO will work with all service providers to deliver quality IT services to the end user and ensure that providers respect and act in accordance with the ANAO’s corporate values."
— Gary Pettigrove, Australian National Audit Office CIO
Unisys Integrated Service Management provides you with:
Service Intelligence: Proactively understand at any given point in time the performance and financial impact between the relationship of application and infrastructure components on your business services via:
- Service mapping to understand all sub components that make up a service
- Predefined KPIs, Service Levels and customized dashboards that not only look for major events as well as degradation of service (QoS)
- Correlation of IT operations data (volume and performance data) with business related metrics
Application Intelligence: Understand how an application is performing down to the transaction level to monitor, maintain, and resolve issues to maintain service levels and the associated interdependencies by being able to proactively identify, isolate, and resolve issues, which thereby, provides the ability to measure application quality and productivity by:
- Manage throughput and effectiveness of application components
- Identify, isolate and resolve issues across the entire application architecture
Infrastructure Intelligence: Collect, process, analyse, and manage data from your physical and virtual assets, including cloud assets to give you visibility and insights into your infrastructure components and their interconnections. These insights will help you identify trends, patterns, and dependencies eventually leading to well-informed decisions and proper corrective actions. Expand your capabilities with:
- Visibility into key operational metrics and key performance indicators across the enterprise
- A single pane of glass that unifies all aspects of infrastructure management – performance, availability, flow, capacity, application response, and more
- Precise trending and forecasting of future IT operational requirements
- Pre-packaged reports, dashboards, and alerts to speed implementation and time-to value