Unisys Stealth(cloud) strengthens the privacy and security of virtual machines in private and public cloud environments by orchestration of software plug-ins that integrate and automate the deployment of Unisys Stealth(core) advanced security capabilities into cloud infrastructures. Stealth(cloud) substantially reduces the cyber-attack vector of the application environments running on cloud Virtual Machines (VMs) by concealing the VMs and encrypting data to and from the VMs, including VM-to-VM traffic. Unisys Stealth(cloud) is available today for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure Cloud and helps enterprise clients:
- Enhance security of their public cloud deployment so more sensitive, mission-critical applications can be moved to the cloud
- Decrease IT costs and capital expense by moving workloads out of the corporate data center to the public cloud, funded through operating expense
- Standardize processes by using a common cloud service across different parts of the business
- Support business expansion by quickly turning on new cloud resources rather than going through a long IT provisioning/implementation process
- Facilitate regulatory compliance with public cloud infrastructures, enabling greater security for sensitive data while reducing IT services costs
It’s time to try a fresh approach to security.
Learn more about