Innovative Enterprise Security
The Unisys Stealth® software-defined security portfolio delivers consistent, inimitable security for global enterprises focused on protecting data in their data center, cloud, and mobile infrastructures. We built a better way to deal with advanced threats for our clients by applying novel approaches to new threats. By substituting traditional hardware topology for software-based cryptography, our Stealth Micro segmentation solutions prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information and reduce the attack surface, thereby making endpoints invisible to unauthorized users (including DBA’s).
Unisys Stealth is an innovative, software-based security solution that:
- Conceals endpoints making them undetectable to unauthorized parties inside and outside the enterprise.
- Tightens access control by focusing on user identity rather than physical devices, so security moves with the user and is easier to manage.
- Protects sensitive data in motion from potential compromise through encryption.
- Reduces costs by allowing you to consolidate and virtualize networks, servers, and cloud architectures.
- Supports regulatory compliance requirements (PCI) that draw resources away from your core business.
Ready for Government
The Unisys Stealth software has a legacy of being "Ready for Government" having received the National Information Assurance Partnership's (NIAP's) coveted Evaluation Assurance Level 4+ (EAL4+) certification, a Common Criteria international standard in effect since 1999. NIAP's Evaluation Assurance Levels are now superseded by NSA's new Common Criteria Protection Profile certifications and, as of January 15, 2015, all products evaluated and validated by NIAP were migrated to the NIAP Archived Products List.
Our most current version of Stealth, which added the ability to leverage the globally accepted IP/Sec standard as well as other key enhancements, is now being prepared for certification with NSA's Protection Profile for IPsec Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) Program. This Common Criteria Protection Profile is also the basis for inclusion in NATO's Information Assurance Catalog while CSfC enables Stealth to be used to protect classified National Security Systems (NSS) data. Specific details available to qualified Government enquiries.
Stealth has been sold and installed in US DoD and allied defense forces, as well as a variety of local and federal governments and commercial entities around the world.