Unisys Stealth® software-defined security cryptographically cloaks endpoints (servers and workstations) from any unauthorized traffic. Unisys Stealth(core) virtualizes the physical network backbone using cryptography to proactively protect data by restricting communication within the data center to pre-authorized groups of users and devices called Communities of Interest (COI).
- Render communication endpoints undetectable and secure across any private or public network
- Secure virtualization of Communities of Interest based on security privileges, allowing multiple COIs to coexist on a single physical infrastructure
- Deliver superior cyber defense resulting from Stealth’s ability to cloak networks from outsiders
- Reduce infrastructure and cost by reducing the need for multiple, separate physical networks for each COI
- Integrate into clients’ existing IT infrastructure with little or no disruption since Stealth requires no application changes or reconfiguration