As businesses extend their IT organizations into clouds and virtual environments to drive down IT costs, substantial challenges are created in the form of advanced security threats, while maintaining compliance and assessing the overall security risk. Protection of enterprise-wide distributed critical information requires a holistic, comprehensive and integrated security strategy – one that includes solutions for protecting IT assets, securing cloud applications, securing mobile devices and safeguarding intellectual property.
Unisys Managed Security Services deliver comprehensive real-time protection solutions – Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Device Management (SDM), Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC), and Managed Identity and Access Management Services (IAM); helping organizations to manage overall risk, improve their security posture, prevent emerging threats and demonstrate compliance in a cost-effective manner.
What We Offer
Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM): facilitate cross-enterprise event collection and correlation, sophisticated event analytics based on Unisys' proprietary UNCAAP methodology to deliver actionable alerts while drastically reducing false positives.
Security Device Management (SDM): Seamless management, monitoring and reporting of endpoint devices such as AV, FW, HIPS, IDS/IPS, UTM, load balancers, proxy servers, HD-Encryption and NAC. Advanced capabilities to counter modern day threats (such as APTs) through Next Generation Threat Protection services, Stealth managed services and integration of SDM with SIEM provides actionable intelligence.
Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC): Services that help clients to meet their compliance objectives. Unisys GRC services offer expert services for program development, risk assessment, audit, implementation up to external certification of information security and Business Continuity standards. Unisys also provides consulting services for implementing complicated regulatory requirements. Unisys offers its own KPI-based CMM assessment tool (BeATo) to determine the maturity of controls in the Information Security & Business Continuity domains.
Managed Identity and Access Management Services: Reduce identity management costs and, become more agile by providing cloud based OTP, Multi Factor Authentication, Managed PKI and Managed Stealth(identity) Identity Management services. This service helps clients ensure that the right individuals access the right resources at the right times for the right business reasons.
The MSS Advantage
- Full breadth and depth of integrated security services, to provide 360 degree protection to your enterprise: SIEM, SDM, GRC and IAM.
- Take actionable steps based on information received through security event monitoring tools. Feel the pulse of your security defenses with cross-enterprise event collection and event analytics.
- We can manage your security 24x7 with our eight global security operations centers (SOC) in a Follow the Sun model, freeing you from all operational hassles.
- We can implement an SOC in your own environment and install fully working SIEM and SDM components (people, processes, technology) under your own control.
- We can help you measure and align the effectiveness of your internal security controls to various industry and regulatory standards, by leveraging the Unisys proprietary tool BeATo.
- You can lower security and IT costs by consolidating your data centers and managing devices to meet security policies. Micro-Segmentation of IT assets via a software defined security (Stealth).
- Fully integrated with the Unisys security consulting service to get help when you need it.
- Industry recognition by leading industry analysts.
The Unisys Expertise
Unisys MSS provides comprehensive enterprise security solutions, leveraging a global pool of skilled, certified analysts from its eight security operations centers in a 24x7 environment. Our mature service offerings help organizations measuring and raising their security posture and thus meet their compliance and regulatory requirements. We have been servicing MSS clients uninterrupted since 1999 and provide advanced analytics (SIEM) since 2003. Our massive infra-structure correlates over 300 million client security events every day, with room to expand. Unisys, as a trusted advisor, will help you offload both day-to-day cloud, network and endpoint security management to a network of on-shore and off-shore experts. Unisys has experienced consultants with industry recognized qualifications and product certifications to help you remedy any issues that exceed the capability of your existing staff.