As businesses extend their IT organizations into clouds and virtual environments to drive down IT costs, substantial challenges are created in the form of advanced security threats, while maintaining compliance and assessing the overall security risk. Protection of enterprise-wide distributed critical information requires a holistic, comprehensive and integrated security strategy – one that includes solutions for protecting IT assets, securing cloud applications, securing mobile devices and safeguarding intellectual property.
Unisys Managed Security Services deliver comprehensive real-time protection solutions – Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Device Management (SDM), Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC), Managed Identity and Access Management Services (IAM); and Stealth Services, helping organizations to manage overall risk, improve their security posture, prevent emerging threats and demonstrate compliance in a cost-effective manner.
What We Offer
Managed SIEM: facilitate cross-enterprise event collection and correlation, sophisticated event analytics on your dedicated SIEM system based on Unisys' proprietary Unisys Noise Cancellation Advanced Analytics Platform to deliver actionable alerts while drastically reducing false positives.
Security Monitoring: Quick to implement and low cost –to- value enterprise grade virtual solution which combines 24x7 security event monitoring and multi-vectored cyber threat Intelligence capabilities. By combining leading SIEM technology, Log Management, File Integrity Monitoring and Machine Analytics with Host and Network Forensics, Unisys delivers Security Monitoring services from our global Security Operations Centers (SOCs), providing a flexible monthly subscription service.
Security Device Management (SDM): Seamless management, monitoring and reporting of your cyber security infrastructure devices such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Universal Threat Management systems, load balancers, proxy servers, etc. Advanced capabilities to counter modern day threats (such as APTs) through Next Generation Threat Protection services, Stealth managed services and integration of SDM with SIEM provides actionable intelligence.
Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC): Services that help clients to meet their compliance objectives. Unisys GRC services offer expert services for program development, risk assessment, audit, implementation up to external certification of information security and Business Continuity standards. Unisys also provides consulting services for implementing complicated regulatory requirements. Unisys offers its own KPI-based CMM assessment tool to determine the maturity of controls in the Information Security & Business Continuity domains.
Stealth Services: Manage and maintain Stealth.
Managed Identity and Access Management Services: Reduce identity management costs and, become more agile by providing cloud based OTP, Multi Factor Authentication, Managed PKI and Managed Stealth(identity) Identity Management services. This service helps clients ensure that the right individuals access the right resources at the right times for the right business reasons.
The MSS Advantage
- Full breadth and depth of integrated security services, to provide 360 degree protection to your enterprise: SIEM, SDM, GRC and IAM.
- Take actionable steps based on information received through security event monitoring tools. Feel the pulse of your security defenses with cross-enterprise event collection and event analytics.
- We can manage, monitor and respond to your cyber security needs 24x7 from one or more of our eight worldwide security delivery centers, freeing you from all operational hassles.
- We offer flexible solutions, based upon your specific needs which can include dedicated, on your site delivery, remote delivery or a combination of both.
- We can help you measure and align the effectiveness of your internal security controls to various industry and regulatory standards, by leveraging the Unisys proprietary TrustCheck methodology.
- You can lower security and IT costs by consolidating your data centers and managing devices to meet security policies. Micro-Segmentation of IT assets via a software defined security (Stealth).
- Fully integrated with the Unisys security consulting service to get help when you need it.
- Industry recognition by leading industry analysts.
The Unisys Expertise
Unisys MSS provides comprehensive enterprise security solutions, leveraging a global pool of skilled, certified analysts from its eight security operations centers in a 24x7 environment. Our mature service offerings help organizations measuring and raising their security posture and thus meet their compliance and regulatory requirements. We have been servicing MSS clients uninterrupted since 1999 and provide advanced analytics (SIEM) since 2003. Unisys, as a trusted advisor, will help you offload both day-to-day cloud, network and endpoint security management to a network of on-shore and off-shore experts. Unisys has experienced consultants with industry recognized qualifications and product certifications to help you remedy any issues that exceed the capability of your existing staff.