The business risk landscape is changing at breakneck speed. While enterprise technology rapidly advances and exposes new threats, the number of Internet-of-Things (IoT) and other devices is growing exponentially and by the billions.
Meanwhile, businesses continue to transform themselves in the digital economy and face countless security threats across a new digital landscape. How do you proactively find and deploy new and innovative approaches to minimize threats and risk to your enterprise?
Find out what award-winning organizations are doing at the CSO50 Conference + Awards, taking place May 1-3, 2017 at The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona.
At this groundbreaking event, winners of the CSO50 Awards for 2017 will present their winning projects and initiatives — all designed to improve security and minimize risk for their enterprise. Recent winning projects and initiatives addressed topics like:
- Application Security
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Data Loss Prevention and Recovery
- Identity and Access Management
- Next Generation Security & Automation
- Privacy and Security
- Security and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Security Awareness and Training
- The Security Organization, Management and Leadership
- Security Intelligence
- Vulnerability Management