We Take the Pulse of Your Enterprise Hardware and Software
Remote System Health Check is an express assessment of the resiliency, operation and readiness of your data center infrastructure. This reasonably-priced structured service is performed by our highly-experienced data center support experts and is an analysis of your enterprise hardware and software levels and a review of system logs and trace data, and it may:
- Document system and partition hardware and software
- Identify critical platform and software updates
- Identify qualified software and driver levels
- Identify Microsoft and Unisys recommended hot-fixes
- Identify critical security updates
- Identify any operating system and hardware errors
- Identify Microsoft Cluster configuration errors
- Ensure Unisys Call Home functionality and integrity
Security Check for ClearPath Libra/MCP
Using the Locum SafeSurvey utility, the Unisys support analyst checks the current status of the security environment on each ClearPath Libra/MCP system, highlighting areas where systems may be at risk. Libra/MCP userdatafile statistics, usercode attributes, password strength and COMS CFILE are analyzed, and potential issues are documented in the Remote System Health Check final written report.
Remote System Health Check is widely available in many countries for ClearPath systems with remote connectivity enabled. This service is typically performed remotely but can be delivered onsite for an additional charge. The written report and results briefing can be delivered in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese or other languages. It can be a one-time engagement or set up to be a semiannual or quarterly service.