Business environments are changing dramatically with the increasing proliferation of consumerized mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Employees and partners expect organizations to provide options for working from remote locations on a device of their choice with access to information they need when they need it. They are also increasingly commingling personal and business tasks on the same device instead of using separate devices. Customers today want instant and on-hand access to products and services; and they want nothing less than the "complete" digital experience in anything they do. Unfortunately, many organizations are not equipped to handle these expectations. They are hindered by standardized IT environments built for cost efficiencies and they lack the agility to respond quickly to changing business needs.
Mobility to an organization means balancing business demands for mobile flexibility while being able to manage the mobile environment with their existing standardized IT environment. If implemented without careful planning, organizations could risk incomplete security deployments; miss out on revenue opportunities from introducing new products and services; and make erroneous and costly decisions using inefficient business processes.
With Unisys Mobility solutions organizations can simplify enterprise mobility with an integrated end-to-end mobile solution designed to make business, employees, and customers more effective by enabling businesses to:
Gain Insights and Control
Uncover business and operational insights that help you securely manage mobile resources while identifying areas of inefficiencies and opportunities.
Improve productivity and efficiency through enabling mobile access to new or existing enterprise applications designed to improve employee productivity or increase customer engagement.
Be Enterprise Agile
Meet the demands of the mobile enterprise with reliable, secure, and agile processes and resources that support the growth and demands of the mobile business environment.
Unisys Mobility solutions enable clients to achieve organizational value by:
- Delivering industry-standard centralized outsourcing services for mobile environments
- Focusing on enabling legacy, primary system interfaces on the latest device technology
- Securing users, their data and applications — not just their devices — with user authentication and biometric solutions, mobile application management technology and data isolation
- Re-engineering standardized IT infrastructure from a less secure to a tiered, agile environment
The user is at the heart of our solution. We work with you to ensure that the right people access the right information, at right time, and at the right location.
Unisys offers a comprehensive suite of mobility solutions that address mobility needs from the perspective of business processes, infrastructure, applications and end-users.
Our integrated mobile solutions include:
Mobile Environment Management
A more holistic management approach which includes both devices (MDM) and applications (MAM). Our key capabilities include:
- Mobile Device Management for all OSs including iOS, Android, Win8, BB
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Lifecycle Management
- Mobile End User Support, Monitoring and Enablement
- Mobile Content Management
- Mobile Telecom Expense Management
Unisys is also an authorized service provider including Apple, enabling us to provide our customers with:
- Full warranty services
- Desk-side support option for Device and Configuration issues
- Install, move, add and de-install (IMACD) on-site support services when needed
Mobile Application Development
We provide cost-effective and high-quality mobile application development and integration services to our customers. These services take advantage of advanced technologies and security-built-in approaches that are designed to ensure continuity, high performance, and ease of maintenance. Our key capabilities include:
- Native iOS, Android, Win8
- HTML5 and Cross Platform
- Mobile AppStore Setup and Management
- Mobile Application Life-Cycle Management
- Unisys ePortal – HTML5 mobile app creation infrastructures running on our ClearPath Forward systems
Represents services we provide to enable our customer's mobile environment through cloud or on-premise infrastructures. Our goal is to ensure our customer's infrastructure is able to adjust and adapts to change in demands, to provide the secure sharing of files and documents across environments, and to provide access to modern apps designed for the evolving workplace. Our key capabilities include:
- Cloud Setup and Management
- On-Premise / Data Center Setup and Management
- SaaS Integration including Office 365 and Google Apps
- Secure Cloud Storage
Represents our approach to provide our customer's mobile environment with greater security, lower risk using a more holistic security approach for the enterprise. We help our customers move away from risk-laden BYOT, to better governance and risk management by focusing on four key dimensions of security: user, device, apps and data. Our key capabilities include:
- Multi-Factor Authentication (including Biometric Authentication)
- VPN Setup
- App Wrapping
- User, Device, App and Data Security services
Mobile Assessments and Consulting
Represents services designed to provide our customers with a better mobile strategy to succeed in a mobile environment that has become very fragmented and comprised of disparate systems by putting them back into the driver’s seat. Our key capabilities include:
- Innovation Workshops
- Assessment and Strategy Consulting
- Process Transformation
- Governance and Policies
- Mobile User Role Definition
What separates Unisys apart is our focus on People Computing approach. By focusing on People first, the greatest value and results can be achieved.