The City of Oss consulted Unisys for assistance in building a mobility solution, and setting up the requisite infrastructure and applications to enable secure data access through mobile device technology. The municipality's mobile-enablement initiative, branded the 'new way of working', focused on eliminating work limitations and productivity loss associated with physical locations and time constraints, while further limiting the use of paper.
Enhance employee productivity and collaboration by enabling mobile access to the city's enterprise content management system and documents, while significantly reducing costs associated with use of paper.
Deployment of uMeet and uWork mobile applications to facilitate paperless meetings and digital document handling for City of Oss employees.
For 125 employees, the City of Oss has enabled anywhere, anytime access to its enterprise content management system via iPads.
Through its partnership with Unisys, the municipality is quickly advancing its mobility goals with solutions that enhance employee productivity while proving cost-effective, and secure.
- Significant cost savings with a 50% reduction in the number of multi-functional printers and a 30% cut in use of paper
- Anywhere, anytime access to critical documents for employees via mobile device technology
- Access to the latest version of a document to reduce redundant versions and human error
- Change or annotate documents on the go
- A secure enterprise content management system that only allows secure access on a need-to-know basis
- Advanced mobile security features including content based filtering, encryption, and rule based authorization