As the vital work of protecting these children and older adults continues to grow in complexity and scale, budget constraints make it difficult for government agencies to provide the resources necessary to address today's most pressing challenges, like managing growing caseloads, improving employee productivity, maintaining effective collaboration between agencies and external partners, and ensuring public accountability and transparency.
More than ever, state agencies need technology to bridge the gap. Fortunately, Unisys has built a comprehensive, state-of-the-art, next-generation case management solution - FamilyNow™ - with end-to-end features that enable agencies to manage busy caseloads, meet state and federal outcome measures, and answer to oversight organizations and the public. And thanks to FamilyNow's leading-edge architecture, it's available anytime, anywhere.
- Comprehensive support for adult protective services, juvenile justice, community parole and probation, and community substance abuse and mental health
- Default configuration supports the new Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) requirements as well as an enhanced user experience and interface - offering more discrete modularity and the ability to leverage other investments and work flows
About the Technology
- Cloud-based, enterprise-class Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) provides scalability
- Modular design supports "bolt-on" functionality to legacy systems
- True Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) solution that can be updated to meet changing Federal standards and industry practices