Digital InvestigatorTM is a single browser-based application for total information management and takes traditional records management to the next level. Digital Investigator can do things traditional records management systems can’t, including sharing across an entire platform of new and legacy applications, both in and outside an agency. It also provides easy configuration and the tools necessary to capture, analyze and investigate seamlessly and collaboratively to help prevent and detect crimes. It enables collaboration and robust analytics and cost-effective configuration of RMS reports and other documents.
Digital Investigator integrates and filters social media information from a vast array of sources and social data. Information flows automatically into Digital Investigator and is triaged and passed into intelligence workflows. Combined with built-in browser-based link analysis, GIS and a timeline visualization, Digital Investigator provides data that’s crucial to today’s complex and dynamic investigations.
Digital Investigator’s public portal enables citizens to connect to their law enforcement agencies to report missing persons, request appointments, and receive tracking updates on requests. This feature allows law enforcement agencies to provide faster, and quicker services and communications with the public. Officers can receive alerts from the system to their mobile devices for rapid information sharing and updates. Digital Investigator’s mobile capabilities provide delivery of tasking direct to the officer’s mobile device as well as digital data capture in both online and offline modes.
- Single browser-based application for total information management, tasking, collaboration and analytics
- Easy, cost-effective configuration of RMS reports and other documents
- Social media analytics integration to stay on top of Internet-derived intelligence
- Device independent public portal solution for information delivery and information capture
- Data model, rules and workflow configuration for rapid configuration and business process alignment
- World-class search engine capabilities for rapid and relevant results
- Easily increases integration and data visibility
- Master data management with record linkage and deduplication
- Capable of handling IL5 security level data that is penetration tested and certified by CESG
- Easy mobile updates via online or offline modes
- Multiple deployment options on premise and via the cloud
Deployment Options - Digital Investigator is available on premise and via the Cloud (SaaS) to meet the needs of agencies with limited budgets and growing IT needs.
Justice Law Enforcement and Border Security Solutions:
LEMS | Digital Investigator | Jail Management Solution |
Secure Image Management Solution
Social Services Solutions:
Family Now |