Financial institutions are being forced rethink traditional media-centric, siloed operating environments for their payment business. The tradition focus on reducing cost through the effective capture and posting of payment data is being expanded to include the effective use of the information derived from payment activities to increase revenue.
Unisys Payment solutions offer a robust yet flexible application for processing retail bills paid by check. The core of the Unisys Enterprise Payment solution includes support for conversion of check to image and extensive workflow and handling capabilities for in-house or BPO solutions. Our solutions have been deployed for clients worldwide in various industries including Banking, Telecommunications, Utilities, Insurance, Tax, Welfare and Child support payments. Unisys payment solutions offer industry-leading features such as:
- Client-defined workflow, acceptance rules, reporting, and history
- Multi-lingual and currency support
- Diverse Remittance Payment type
- Image-assisted reject reentry and balancing
Our solutions offer powerful and easy-to-use customization tools, equipping the client with the capability to quickly adapt to changing processing requirements. This enables our clients to gain:
- Increased productivity through the use of image-based processing, courtesy amount recognition, intelligent character recognition, and high-speed check encoding
- Enhanced flexibility accommodating a variety of workflows, worksources, operating modes, and capture devices
- Improved accuracy simplifying mail presorting and providing multiple amount keying and rekey options
- Efficient data management capabilities via consolidated reporting and data transmission
- Better scalability leading to economical growth from as few as 4,000 to over 700,000 payments per day
Our solutions are built on Unisys industry-leading experience in conventional as well as image-based payment solutions for check processing applications. Unisys continues to demonstrate commitment to the check and remittance processing market, providing cost savings and other benefits by image-enabling the payment processing function.