The Unisys Approach – Flexible, Modular system that Facilitates Customer Centricity
Urbis is a fully integrated, Windows based international banking system designed to support all of a bank's activities, including treasury, retail, lending, derivatives and securities. The system is centered on the bank's core customer information. Urbis also provides extensive risk monitoring and settlement capabilities as well as statutory reporting, and its own fully integrated general ledger.
- End-to-end Solutions- Complete solution with hardware, software and services that can be readily supplied throughout the Unisys global network.
- Technological Versatility- In addition to being a modern.net solution it also runs on the Unisys range of Enterprise Servers which provides unrivaled scalability.
- Reduced Costs, Increased Operational Efficiency- Information required to create and manage products, such as loans and deposits, is centrally stored so that all aspects of bank's processing system are integrated into one database. This enables information sharing and decreased complexity.
- Improved Service Levels in Real-Time- A real time system, with all accounts, balance and position information updated instantaneously, including settlement information and risk exposure updates. This leads to a more efficient process, high levels of automation and Straight Through Processing (STP) leading to better decision making based on accurate data.
- Customer Intelligence- Operates in real-time with centralized customer records, thus providing an up-to-date picture of the total customer relationship and value. Comprehensive analytical and reporting capabilities also allow you to get to the data that you require.
- Provide Support for Future Growth- With the ability to rapidly introduce new products/ updates and services, Urbis provides the flexibility for financial institutions to expand into new areas of business and respond to market trends ahead of the competition.