Your digital workers are clamoring for the benefits that Windows 10 brings, including a host of cloud-based productivity services and the option to work on mobile devices that suit their specific needs. You want to make the move, but aren’t sure that all your business applications will run successfully on Windows 10. There could be gaps in your endpoint infrastructure or security processes that would hinder a migration. You simply can’t afford costly business interruptions while making the shift to a new OS.
Unisys’ Windows 10 Planning and Migration Services help you assess your current environment, create a roadmap for making the move to Windows 10, and execute a successful migration. With smooth, end-to-end, cost-effective migration, your organization can rapidly take advantage of the best of the security, productivity, and mobility features that Windows 10 offers.
Make the Move to Windows 10 with Confidence
Using consistent processes, proven deployment methods, and integrated toolsets, we will:
- Build an efficient migration strategy that addresses your infrastructure, applications and PC hardware
- Enable zero- and light-touch migration through a self-serve end user portal
- Provide advice regarding the effective utilization of Microsoft licensing agreements, image management methodologies, and enterprise update options
- Assess application readiness, test for compatibility, and repackage or remediate applications where necessary for smooth performance
- Provide high levels of specialized onsite and remote user support during and immediately after deployment to maintain business continuity
- Map the right combination of devices, apps, support, and management by persona to empower employees to be mobile, social, and flexible for higher levels of performance
- Ensure smooth functioning of the operating system and its applications on all devices post-migration
Unisys has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for 20 years, with extensive experience in Windows image management, low-touch and zero-touch installation, and automated deployment.