The journey begins and ends with ITSM
IT Service Management is a powerful asset for driving the operational success of your business. Done correctly, it will provide the visibility, agility and automation to:
- Ensure that end users accomplish their day-to-day jobs
- Support the needs of your internal business lines
- Enable all core systems, including the data center and cloud solutions
- Flexibly handle traditional systems such as retail and manufacturing
Are technical and business demands pressuring the capabilities of your existing IT infrastructure? Is there a relentless need to standardize and optimize service delivery to conform to cost pressures? It takes more than certifications to help. It takes experience. If you would like to compare your cost, price and process benchmarks to your industry peers, we can help.
Approached Correctly, ITIL is a Powerful Ally
For many companies, identifying and aligning services is daunting. When you add in the need to automate, it can be overwhelming. Legacy software and systems – and, yes people - can make this transformation an even tougher road. Fortunately, leveraging an experienced partner can help you:
If you don't move forward, you're at risk – but going it alone is equally risky. Don't risk the time, effort and money you have already invested in ITSM. Include us in your plan this year. Unisys will protect your investment. Unisys is one of the world's largest practioners - experts in ITSM. We advise and consult for clients on their issues and operate one of the largest ITSM practices on the planet. This day to day experience, combined with the collective intellectual capital of our team, is rarely seen in the industry. It is one thing to the talk the talk. Walking the walk is another story – one we would love to share with you.
- Create alignment between IT and the business
- Develop service operating models
- Design your core service portfolio
- Integrate services and systems into the rest of the enterprise
- Plan and execute organizational transformation