Unisys Agile Business Suite is a unique Model Driven development environment for mission critical solutions. It helps you capitalize on change rather than simply respond to it. It supports design, development, generation, and ongoing maintenance of high-performance, highly available, enterprise-class applications.
Agile Business Suite provides a development environment in which business and technical professionals truly collaborate, directing changes and designing new capabilities at the business level. It encourages people to focus on what an application should do and not worry about how it should be coded or deployed. Agile Business Suite is composed of Developer and Runtime for each of the two supported platforms, ClearPath MCP and Windows.
The AB Suite development environment includes:
- The System Modeler, which is the primary design and development tool
- A Debugger for executing unit and functional tests
- A Builder to automatically generate and deploy the application Agile Business Suite Runtime provides the framework in which applications run.
- Automated Test Tool (ATT), verifies the changes in AB Suite generated application using series of test steps. It provides functions to record, play back, and edit test sequences for the AB Suite applications.
Agile Business Suite integrates state-of-the-art development tools from Unisys, Microsoft®, and others.
What's more, it supports a model-based approach, so applications are defined and modified at a higher level of abstraction than traditional 3GL languages, such as C# and Java. And when it comes to deployment, Agile Business Suite offers a rich variety of options, including the Unisys ClearPath MCP environments and Microsoft Windows® .NET framework both with lots of options for modern User Interfaces, like for the different smart phone OS’s, and ASP.NET, and Web Services. Key Features include:
- Model-driven development using object-oriented constructs to create a platform-independent definition of your solution
- Generation of services or complete, high-performance, highly available, enterprise-class applications from a single model definition
- Integration with Microsoft® Visual Studio so that you can access widely-available industry skills to staff your application development organizations
- Integration with Microsoft® Team Foundation Server for a complete Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) environment
- Support of industry standards like XMI that enable exchange of model information with other tools
- A choice of deployment options, including Unisys ClearPath MCP environments and Microsoft Windows - where the generated solution is optimized for the selected platform
- A rich variety of end-user client interfaces that can be generated - for the Web, for the desktop, for mobile devices, or as Web Services - increasing developer productivity and end-user flexibility
- Automated Test Tool that captures and replays transactions, enabling development of repeatable test cases
AB Suite Express software is a restricted evaluation licensed version of AB Suite Windows Runtime with Client Framework technology.
When you download Agile Business Suite Express you also download a sample solution, which gives you the opportunity to have a look to the end result as well as the code without writing your own statements.
Download AB Suite Express software now.