Unisys has partnered with Locum Software Services Limited to provide Locum 360, a comprehensive and integrated security solution for ClearPath MCP Systems.
Established in 1986, Locum has a wealth of expertise in software security, offering:
- Security implementation on ClearPath MCP systems
- Security product sales and installation support
- Security evaluation and auditing
- Training courses
Locum 360 security provides:
- Simplified control and administration of your security environment
- Sophisticated real-time and retrospective forensic reporting tools
- Improved risk management and fraud detection
- Easier understanding of the ClearPath MCP security environment for company auditors
- Improved productivity of security administration
- Reduced financial exposure
Benefits of Locum 360
The implementation of Locum 360’s security alerting, assessment, auditing and administration capabilities provides the following benefits:
- Locum 360 is tailored to meet the unique requirements of clients who have ClearPath MCP systems; the resulting security
administration solution is especially suited to each MCP environment and enhances existing MCP security features
- Single-point security administration
- Multiple & simultaneous administration of MCP systems (including Production/Development/Business Continuity systems)
- Locum 360 is preset with ‘out-of-the-box’ settings which are easily reconfigurable
- Locum 360 has been designed, engineered and pre-tested to allow easy integration into an existing security environment
- Assessment and risk identification tools that provide a series of detailed reports highlighting areas at risk and ensuring security policy compliance
- Security monitoring and reporting capabilities quickly and easily provide information needed for internal and external audits, reducing costly preparation time
- Auditors can easily identify early trends in the security of the enterprise system affording more time to determine the impact of the trends
- Simplified user administration and management
- Robust authentication using enhanced password control, validation and aging techniques
- Effective control of all types of privilege
- Authorization by delegation of system commands
- Delegated security administration
- Local control of site security policy
- Improved risk management and reduction of financial exposure
- Substantially reduced time required to detect attempted security breaches
- Simplified retrieval and correlation of security-sensitive information
Locum 360 – One practical benefit
Problem: The organizational security policy is based on the Windows model. How do I implement it on a ClearPath MCP system?
Solution: Use Locum 360’s Security Policy options to enforce compliance in areas such as logon control and password structure and expiration. The customer can use these policy options to satisfy the demands of auditors and regulators.
Locum 360 Modules
Locum 360 consists of four modules, each designed to focus on a specific aspect of security.
- Locum RealTime Monitor
- Locum SafeSurvey
- Locum SecureAudit
- Locum Safe & Secure
All four modules can be licensed together and activated with a single unique software license key. Alternatively, each module can be licensed separately and activated with license key unique to that module.
Evaluation licenses are available for the entire Locum 360 product (four modules) and for individual modules.
Tutorials and Getting Started Guides
Locum 360: Locum RealTime Monitor |
Locum SafeSurvey |
Locum SecureAudit |
Locum Safe and Secure